What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic Seeds... the long road...

I wish I had some pics, but destroyed all in Dec due to TSD fiasco. Had really nice pics of the Afgooie. The Thai Gold C99 Romulan and the Humbolt Purple I liked the most but didn't get to try that many. I was able to transfer a couple plants to a good friends(not close though)to finish thankfully, but he stunted them pretty bad and over nuted. A TSD PurpleRain(Classics Big Bud x DJ Blue) and a Thai hydrid too that looks close to done as was out there recently and checked on the progress. Thai stunted too, but not that bad and looks more sativa than my first one I grew which was awesome yielding 3oz dry indoor. Sorry no pics and did last fall buy a better camera, but barely use now. Will maybe try to go and take a pic of the Thai top when done(9weeks now) and looks like 2 more weeks. My wife reminded me of a memory card I had saved and has a bud pic, but of Blue Santa. Have some BS pollen and want to cross to the Thai amongst others. Don't want to do at friends so may be a while though. Homebrewer patients seem to love the Alpha Dog I think its called. He put up a couple pics a couple pages back of that and the THai hybrid.
*** Classic, I have a question regarding your Big Bud. Before TSD died, I grew TSD's Jack Herer(from Sensi seeds) and pretty sure is real Jack herer and was potent. I had gotten some TSD PurpleRain, made with DJ Blue and your Big Bud. Just pulled her at friends(9weeks)and VERY funky smelling and no Blue smell. Does your Big Bud smell strong and funky? Hope to grow some Humbolt Kush and Erkle maybe at friends, but need to teach him a little more on basics first apparently. Very glad I saved the Thai, but need to get there more often to check on progress. :tiphat: SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi speed racer yes the big bud has a nice strong odor but not as bad as a strong skunk has I don't think anything beats skunk for odor if they are the real deal they stink through anything but glass even double bagged a real skunk is going to smell bad its not a good strain for stealthy travels in the areas where pot is not covered by a medical card .aloha cls ps I don't know anything about what jb made I was not consulted or even gifted any of the strains he did with my genetics so I have not got a clue about any of those ones he did

High Classic. I think it may be what it says
woohoo.gif
and smells funky. Nothing like old school skunk. Haven't seen that since late 80's. Did try Skunk special and WW x Skunk once from female seeds and good, but not 2 toke, 5 hour high weed like I remember. Was no way to hide that smell far as can remember. Was very strong like a real skunk just sprayed, but crazy good weed. Miss those days along with the real red hair killer sensi back then too. As far as I can figure, all I got from tsd was as advertised and even bought tsd seeds to help support the place further. I think "maybe" he had good intentions until the bust and after paid out $$$ to Spain for payoff as how it works in Mexico anyway. Unfortunately he didn't trust us to help and have his back and who knows exactly what happened except that many people are out thousands of dollars and seeds gone bottom line. I even still hope to see some seeds in the mailbox sad to say, but sure he doesn't even have my info to send them anymore anyway or even cares. On to better things. I am still relatively new to the scene yet don't see alot of respect and Love as people always talk of karma etc. Only seems fair to thank the hand that gives great genetics, after God of course. As last year when at tsd we swopped seeds and I also sent some extra Hybrids I made with your gear and felt I should, if possible to bless back with what I have been blessed with. When you send someone seeds, it is nice to hear back that peeps enjoyed your creation. Unfortunately most I would say are actually controlled by there greed(selfishness), unaware or not, and weren't raised right maybe. Where did respect, thankfulness, sharing and helping others without scaming them go. I do understand some seeds are worth there weight in diamonds, yet some breeders like you keep their prices very reasonable and was affordable for me and very thankful for the great meds. Shame JB never sent you any hybrids he made with your stuff and wish were a more common practice; sharing that is. Example: If I knew DJ shorts addy I would send him freely some of my Blue hybrids made with his gear. I understand he never got too greedy and guy like that probably love some free killer hybrids made with his gear. I do wish sharing(trading) was more common and realize not allowed here and to protect peeps from predators I presume. Hope all goes well with your new endeavours and look forward to your fems too. My friend wants fems and can do only like 2 plants at a time. He'll be glad to hear your doing some fems. Have a great weekend everyone. :tiphat: SR

All icmag members...

All icmag members...

I don't know how many members here will see this and not sure if to put as own thread, but I wish to briefly address this tsd issue as many now may have heard, but convinced some don't quite understand as some didn't AT WEED WATCH and still waiting to here back(weeks) from bert. Thought to try a forum in the States as tsd had been my only home as I was loyal. 1 member and 1 mod offended some recently wounded tsd peeps and minimalized the whole matter really pissing me off I now am at the pissed off stage of healing realizing my seeds are never coming and JB probably cares less, who keep in mind was my "friend" and leader of the house so to speak. Also keep in mind this happened just a month or more ago and a very fresh wound still to some, especially those who lost alot financially. But thats not it. Let me explain. Imagine living in a large family in a large house,yes online, but you get the point. Now the leader while everyone was out, took all the $$$, ALOT, and thousands of fire seeds and ran off. But no thats still not it. He also burnt down the f'n house which some called there only home like myself. I am used to back stabs and will heal, but some will never return to the forums and lose further trust in humankind. Hope some may understand more now and how fresh this is still to many and hope peeps here will show love and compassion to tsd refugees and not judge them if there still angry or hurt. I understand in 6 months maybe and someone still bitching may need to move on from the pain. Hope all the best for all of you and hope all your dealings are good ones. Take care. Give care. :tiphat:SR

Headlines should read-

Headlines should read-

Seattle smokes Broncos and Broncos go home to eat french toast and go to sleep???
Word is Both teams being both in the newly legal states have now started cannibis testing in athletes and someone switched the Broncos Sativa with a narcotic Indica as anyone could plainly see:laughing:.
-No alcohol tonight = no hangover tomorrow
-Thank God for options like fine Cannibis and water and food to eat, while people pay insane prices and seems everyone raises the prices and disgusts me honestly how they are openly SO greedy and to there own countrymen besides. What brothers we are. What a slam to what soldiers die for as many still hunger this night in this country while these f's eat the finest $ can buy. Honestly hope they choke. Sorry, but I am not a fancy and we are very blessed with what little we have and happier on the inside than most I would say for sure. Peace comes from within and must be found, but people love to follow. Love to play sports and be good sports about it, but all, not just sports, is so wrong anymore and I am old enough to say it, yet I have not lost all hope. Greed kills period. If any you wake up tomorrow head bangin, maybe stop to think next time first and drink water as we are meant to. :tiphat:SR

Budbuild

Hi Classic Seeds, I have been searching the net for you - glad i found you. I hope you survived the TSD death and got what you were owed.

@Icon - The romulan is looking nice.

Budbuild

Budbuild

@ Speed Racer,

I followed your post at TSD and loved your work. I am also a TSD refugee. It is great to find some of the people who made TSD such a great place.

High Budbuild. Tsd was my only home and also looked to find Classic. Thankfully he is still around. Good to have you here and I am out of work right now, but may be doing a few elsewhere. I really want to do Classics Erkle x Fire Og x ERkle(Rez cut) and Humbolt Kush. Lost most all my pics and work, but do have some Blue Santa pollen which was very potent and hope to hit a few things like the Erkle for maybe a Blerkle. And some potent Jack Herer for some Jackie Blue and why not hit the Humbolt Kush too. Anything hit with Blue Santa will definitely increase resin production and potency. Excited. Someday hope to share with peeps though won't be many seeds as I only pollinate one branch to keep yield as never did have many plants to do what I really wanted anyway. Any pics yourself from tsd. I deleted all mine sad to say and still leary and wondering who could have my info, and felt had to stop growing and still really bothers me even still hoping to see wife bring in the seed order I never got from December. peace...
Classic I was wondering how tall the Humbolt Kush can get and want to veg as long as possible. Anthything like the one Humbolt Purple Pheno that goes 6 ft plus and indica too? :tiphat:SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi Budbuild glad you found me here. to try and answer your questions speed racer . the first is the rez part it is incorrect the seeds came from reservationlabs X-wife she sent me some erkles she had bred .the other erkles came from a dispensary in cali that a friend snagged for me along with the Fire og in that breeding cycle.most all of the last release has to be redone since the collaped sight got all my run except for what I cept for rebreeding .

now on to size like the humbolt purple they can get quite large since there are multi indicas involved in their breeding .they are not shortys like the landrace afghans so its obvious other strains were involved in making them and rebred to reflect the afghan side in dominance .the talking about seed trading or gifting is not allowed here .what you say in private emails is not the same as bringing it up in a forum over and over .you were warned about talking about that pay attention to the warning if you want to stay here bro this is not TSD and they have their rules .

my next release here at seed boutique will be some of the chems and romulans mixed and pure along with a few others .you can not exspect me to duplicate 2 1/2 years of work here over night but I will do as much as I can within my plant counts . right now I am waiting for my packaging to get here since I am going back to bagging my self aloha classic seeds

Classic Seeds

Veteran
no worrys speed racer as far as my pictures go I have them but I liked using other people pictures since that is a better representation and a more honest way to represent a strain in my way of thinking .i can show nice plants and its not the same as someone else showing their results . but until I get more people finding their way to here and this forum and doing grows here I will use mine for now on any releases aloha cls

Classic, can you tell me if the Humbolt Kush is all indica and stays short or is there sativa in it too? Any word on what type of kush was used to make it?:tiphat:SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi speedracer this strain is from the 70's so what was called indica way back then included a lot of other landraces from the himalian region ,but it subsequent back crossing were all to the ideal of a afghan like plant with much larger size my guess would be it had some Nepalese and Pakistan in it originally which gives its purple finish outdoors ,also afghan genetics .the nepal strains are a mixed bag of indica and sativa about 1 in 5 show the indica dominance the rest show more sativa in their growth. so in the old way people looked at indicas as being plants from this mountainous region it is all indica .but as I just stated some of the indicas from that area have some sativas in the genetics which is understandable with storms they have there in the region bringing pollens up from the lower tradiationaly sativa areas .the old growers in Afghanistan and the like always purged this influence as it was introduced to the landrace afghans otherwise it would have destroyed the lines they grew over the last few thousand years and it all would be hybrids of a constant monsoon winds mix with the loweland and jungle sativas aloha cls

Thank you. Sounds very interesting and curious to what pheno's one might find with such a history. Hope can get my friend to do some for me.:tiphat:SR

Thankful for good friends...

Thankful for good friends...

Real friends are hard to find and glad I have one that isn't in another state at least. He had finished a couple plants I had in December when the tsd shit happened and was very glad to not kill them. Got very very little off them, 1/4 oz each due to him screwing them up, but my fault as should have dialed him in more. Do have 1 of Classics Thai, Columbian Gold, C99, Romulans almost done and the top looks good, but no branches hardly. I should have went there and checked on them more, but far away and paranoid someone could be following me though probably not. Any way he said he would do some more and likes my genetics it seems. Said I can do 4, but if I get him a bigger filter he would do a few more. Think may invest into a 1,000 cfm as can't be too safe and do a couple more hopefully. He is trustworthy thankfully unlike so many these days, but still gonna cost me, but I need the meds and really really don't want to buy street weed if I can avoid it. This Thai hybrid has a funky smell to it, different than my first one and more sativa looking. I researched a little and not sure, but think may be Columbian Gold leaning. Would be awesome if so. Had real CG when young many years ago and is gold colored and was trippy weed. Had real thai stick back then too. Will try and get a pic of the top before chop. Hope to be running soon some of Classics Humbolt Kush, Erkle and another Thai hybrid and one of my own Blue Mangos. :woohoo::tiphat:SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi Speed Racer sounds like you need to help your friend learn a little more about growing .good luck on your new plants ,there is a marked difference between thai and columbian gold in the cross to c-99 both are sativa dominates but the gold has much shorter nodes aloha cls

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi TrichyTrichy pretty soon I am waiting on some crush proof containers I ordered so they stay safe in shipping from now on aloha cls

TimeKeeper

Hi Classic, nice to see you up and running once again. I have a pack of your white widow x romulan and I was wondering if you could tell me a little about this cross. Thanks!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi time keeper if its the white widow xromulan its a white widow I bred from scratch if it the 1984 x romulan that one is engimars white widow the original and first white widow bred that won all the prizes way back then .hers is buy far the best white widow I have ever grown and I was stoked and lucky I found some I had bought that long ago and never popped them . so that's what what with those unless you got a older one than that let me know what the pack says and if it had my old label I used at seed boutique or was it from JB's rip and run show? aloha cls