What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic Seeds... the long road...

Very nice...

Very nice...

There she is, Classics Thai & Clumbian Gold x C99 x Romulan.
Nice pics Homebrewer and good to see you here. :tiphat:SR
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Classic Seeds

Veteran
thanks yortbogey I don't think speed racer was aware of that rule here but the trade took place at the safe seed trading function TSD had for people to trade strain and pay a fee to remain unknown to other partys aloha cls
ps thanks for the trade last year speed racer I have not had a chance to pop any off them one of these days I will be testing them or sharing them with some needy patient here in Oregon. this is as good as place as any to post classic seed grow pictures homebrewer and thanks
if I can figure out how to start a posting a new thread I will ask what ones people want to see remade first ha ha I thought I would just go by the ones that sold the most along with some new ones I want fems of for myself in the future and I know are excellent meds aloha classic

SurfdOut

Veteran
bra, waves have been soo good, back on the North Shore to see the fam...

Sorry for breaking your talking rules governers....

Classic, I posted about your upcoming drop elsewhere and the guys wondered if you knew when the new seeds would be ready?

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi surfed out must have been nice to be back with the pack for a little while ,bet when you get back to the big island you will be digging it all the more after a few winters days on the most contested breaks in the world .I am waiting tubing and packaging so probably at least a month or so before it comes together and is listed at the boutique I would imagine if nothing is delayed etc.thanks for spreading the word where I am hanging my hat .hope you have a safe stay in the wolfs lair bro aloha classic

Classic Seeds

Veteran
opps forgot must be my brains out of gear today the totally new ones are about 4 or 5 months out at least with growing an drying times but I have enough of some froze to make some packs so its all good .hope it keeps going off for you its been between 4 and 15 feet here with sun crazy like no clouds or rain weirdest winter I have had here in 30 years the storms are missing us for the last 2 weeks but the swells just keep pumping so I know the north shore is on fire

watched a big white nail a seal this morning glad I was on the jetty watching and not out there too whew makes me shake seeing how big they are ,they seem to get bigger every year must have been a good 16 to 18 foot one .seen some bigger men in greysuits south of here waiting out the seals trying to fish the winter run of Chinook that were spawning in a small river they sure do not miss all that many hits when the seals are full of salmon and be careless about crossing to shore aloha classic

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• hp1.jpg
    hp1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 16
  • hp3.jpg
    hp3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 9
  • humboldt purple.jpg
    humboldt purple.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9

Stocktont

Veteran
Hi Classic, are you going to be able to offer your C99 x Strawberry Diesel anywhere again?? Nice to see you around again//All the best!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi stocktont I will be doing it again its on my list of things to redue.i have to stay legal in my plant counts but its at the top of the list aloha cls

Dirtboy808

Veteran
opps forgot must be my brains out of gear today the totally new ones are about 4 or 5 months out at least with growing an drying times but I have enough of some froze to make some packs so its all good .hope it keeps going off for you its been between 4 and 15 feet here with sun crazy like no clouds or rain weirdest winter I have had here in 30 years the storms are missing us for the last 2 weeks but the swells just keep pumping so I know the north shore is on fire

watched a big white nail a seal this morning glad I was on the jetty watching and not out there too whew makes me shake seeing how big they are ,they seem to get bigger every year must have been a good 16 to 18 foot one .seen some bigger men in greysuits south of here waiting out the seals trying to fish the winter run of Chinook that were spawning in a small river they sure do not miss all that many hits when the seals are full of salmon and be careless about crossing to shore aloha classic

We got big waves. Hitting the west side on BI but North shore is huge. I don't chase waves any more, I do miss it. Aloha

SurfdOut

Veteran
You guys roll the dice every paddle out in your 5mils looking like a hurt seal.....:)

What strains you making first?

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi sufdout if I can not make up my mind from my short list which is to long I guess I will have to do the iching on them or three coins the best heads count on each one ha ha till I got it whittled down some .yeah shit happens when you look like a seal in the wrong place .the funny thing is sharks were almost not a problem before short boards and tri fins came along ,I was teasing some friends with 4 fin boards going now you even got the seals water spoiling signature ha ha I might have to break down and get on of those new shark electronic repellors if I want to stay safe but I don't ride short boards anymore to hard to paddle for this old fart so maybe I am okay just as I am .I have never seen a shark smoking a joint so as long as I smell like buds maybe I am of no interest to them since they are not vegaterians or smokers aloha cls

No surfin around here:freezing:. They call it snow boarding here. Boards that look like seals fins and all doesn't sound like a good idea:shark:. Maybe throw some chum down the coast a ways to draw any carnivores that way before surfin. Still say look out for the jellies. Got one on the toe once and not good. Happy surfin, skiin or whatever you like to slide on. :tiphat:SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi speed racer it would be nice if chum worked but it only makes them hungry and aggressive .sound travels for miles underwater so they can hear a splash miles away .jellies are a bitch some are even deadly but lemon juice mixed with white vinegar stops the pain and stinging sensation for the non lethal ones.but a portagesse man of war or a box jelly it don't matter without anti venom administered fast your a goner in most cases unfortunately for the people stung. they make a dive skin that blocks the stings so will lady nylons I have been told but I will stick to dive skins not anything you have to explain after wearing it ha ha aloha cls

SurfdOut

Veteran
Jellyfish, your body gets used to them...eventually they seem to only get ya on the "untaned" parts of the body....

My buddy and I who surf super sharky waters often think certain folks might have a stronger magnetic field or something that separates them from what is determined as a easy snack.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my Romulan i picked up at TSD i only started 2 just ripped the male yesterday got this 1 female they both just showed sex a few days ago has a little heat stress going i think or needs more N.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pic icon and sure will be good. Grew the WW x Romulan and was very frosty.
Got hit by the portuguese man of war and stepped on when young and remember hurting like a bitch. Didn't know could kill you though. Couldn't imagine getting caught in a cluster in open water, that would suck. Anyone ever try biting the shark back. I did and he was delicious with a little lemon etc on a skewer. :tiphat:SR[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]