What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(NF) Nutrifield user's

Craven_au

http://www.nutrifield.com.au/products

(NF Zyme can not be used in conjunction with Alaska Pure or Ocean Mist).

I have been using NF coco for 3 grow now and will not be turning back great stuff. I thought it was about time to try out there Nutrients and some of there additives.

There 2-part nutrient nf coco A&B grow & bloom containing 0.01% silicon
NF coco A 1.25-4.2-2
NF coco B 3.25-0-0.5

Additives.
Cargo Boost-increase the plants ability to uptake more nutrients and helps stabilizes pH.
Alaska pure- 0.15-0.1-0.9 A flowering enhancer contain over 60 minerals Derived from analytical kelp.

Being a Aussie product i though it was right to put this thread here.

I hope to show you guys & gals some good results and would love to see your NF grows and feeding regime thank you.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been using NF Coco A + B nutes for over a year now and have had nothing but great results, Haven't tried any of Nutrifield's additives yet but might give some a try in the future, based on my good experience with their 2 part coco nutrient...:)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
sweeeeeeet I think ill deff give em a go... love the canna series and HnG but they are a little pricey when you running a shit load of 50ltr pots :(

kenoath

addatives make for stinky res
i went back to monstabud and ozitonic
see how they fair this round
but i think combined with the smart addatives can be a very hard program to follow
ive had no issues with there coco nutes
gunna try there hydro nutes in some perlite
all the best
kenOatH

Craven_au

but i think combined with the smart addatives can be a very hard program to follow
all the best
kenOatH

I see/smell what u mean there alaska pure and ocean mist is strong.

kenoath what additives did u use and were you aerating your res?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the best
kenOatH

Been using monstabud for 10 years now it's my favorite flowering additive...:)

G

Guest 114956

yep have to agree with the smell it does stink.. but res is covered so not really too bad does die down, i do air rate but dont use a stone just hose straight in and sorry my bad craven i should of told u about the smell didnt cross my mind :dunno::dunno::wallbash: u can beat me up later for that..

Craven_au

yep have to agree with the smell it does stink.. but res is covered so not really too bad does die down, i do air rate but dont use a stone just hose straight in and sorry my bad craven i should of told u about the smell didnt cross my mind :dunno::dunno::wallbash: u can beat me up later for that..

That's ok man i'm not to fussy. sorry about the late reply.

I am thinking about using nf zyme instead of alaska pure for some reason they can not be used together. I think zyme is the better product. and you only use 1ml per litre , alaska pure at 3ml per litre.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
There are so many additives around in hydro now it gets quite confusing, monsta this, monsta that, bloom this, big bud, bush master, personally I just stick with standard 2 pack nutes and they work fine for me.

Same here HC, when i do a hydge run i use 2 part Dutch Master, right threw, but in my week of flush i used to add AN, Carbo Load and flush. But with the Bushmaster nutes, i used to love the grow, it smelt like plonk, got ok results in the back yard off that stuff.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Been using monstabud for 10 years now it's my favorite flowering additive...:)

you're coco or organic soil bro?

if coco which nutes are your base that you run monsta with?

if you don't mind answering? :wave:

Craven_au

There are so many additives around in hydro now it gets quite confusing, monsta this, monsta that, bloom this, big bud, bush master, personally I just stick with standard 2 pack nutes and they work fine for me.

I know what you mean HC i don't normally use to many additives just one for flower that is one reason i decided to give nf a try as it has silicon added and is just 2 bottles for veg and flower. I do think some companies do hold contents back just to make additives. it could also be one way to keep prices down on the standard 2 pack.

I may do a side by side one day to see how mush of a differences additives make.
I do not want this thread to turn into a debate over additives.

Would like to see some results tho:)

My seedlings.
4x snow white cross sw(dcxcs), 6x NLxSk1 and 3 seeds from benji.

kenoath

all the best
kenOatH

ive still got the bottles
ill check tonight and add them to this thread

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Same here HC, when i do a hydge run i use 2 part Dutch Master, right threw, but in my week of flush i used to add AN, Carbo Load and flush. But with the Bushmaster nutes, i used to love the grow, it smelt like plonk, got ok results in the back yard off that stuff.

I must be bad or something, I don't even flush. I feed them right to the bitter end. Smokes the same and tastes the same. When I finish I'm in the EC 2.0 range or a little bit more. My plants love lots of nutes.

Craven_au

I must be bad or something, I don't even flush. I feed them right to the bitter end. Smokes the same and tastes the same. When I finish I'm in the EC 2.0 range or a little bit more. My plants love lots of nutes.

Makes 2 of us never flush i do back it off for the last week or 2 EC 1

Craven_au

Moved my seedlings into the closet into 200mm pots i got from a trash and treasure market. 50c each :)
there under 2x400hps.
Have been bottom feeding them by hand. I mix my nutrients in a 20L food grade bucket with lid, the lid is a must no smell that way.

Feed rate by the bottle Per 10L. Tap water
25ml A&B per/10L
10ml Cargo boost
10ml nfzyme

I have also added some cal-max 1ml per Litre this week as they looked light green to me, i'm thinking i may need to go stronger 30ml of A&B.

A lot of ph down was needed 13-14 drops :( to get too 6.0ph because of the additive.

G

Guest 114956

yeah i have noticed the same thing with the additive mate ur not the only one... i told u the lid was the go lol its the most important piece of equipment ... :D oh and theses arent sexed yet are they.. if u get some pollen ill take all donations lol very nice mate cant wait this shit gets cracking...!

G

Guest 114956

i think next time im gunna skip there aditives.. and just stay with the pk and zym