What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lalatorium 2010 (still with a HFH corner)

L

lalandia

Played a lil with Happy Brother sift and a bit of Anesthesia oil...Totally relaxing stuff. Used with some good music ala this u will wont want to come back again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSJrv95clso&NR=1

Here we go..

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

Smoke in peace

Ludo

pure 'magic'........my mouth is watering......yummy
just smoking a HappyBrother/C99/tobacco joint......good for the headache....and then a little 'morfar'(nap)...

I'll dream of dry sift and oil........ty Lala...hehe:needcoffee: good karma to you and yours....!!!!:ying:

All kinds of beautiful right there.
If it wasn't because of me being a skiing-spastic, I'd sure like to take a trip down those snowy slopes. Good job as always.

All kinds of beautiful right there.
If it wasn't because of me being a skiing-spastic, I'd sure like to take a trip down those snowy slopes. Good job as always.

M

Mushy

Det er virkelig en fryd for øjet Lala. Er specielt imponeret af 2P/C99...men det er jo oz min favs ind til videre:)

Kan du huske om din 2P skulle have meget af noget bestemt tilsætning...N, M, eller noget andet!?
Min har nemlig tendens til meget lyse blade ca midt i forløbet, og kan ikke gennemskue hvad det er den mangler!

Lykke til med ude og inde!!

L

lalandia

Found the seeds, made the markers, smoked the hash....when will i ever learn???

IMG_9469.jpg

IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9475.jpg

Smoke in peace