What's new

"calling all nzers"

DubHead

:wave:

any other kiwis here?
what you growin?
me and my bro germed a seed each back in mid august just to start off the 05/06 outdoor season got some more seeds ill germ early october...
or am i a loner here?? :pointlaug

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I didn't know you are a kiwi Dr. D. Why ever did you leave? My wife and I have visited and would love to move there.

GreatLakes THC

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Any of you folks ever seen a Kakapo? I just read a website about them and found it incredible these birds have survived man intrusions. I'm a Yank, of course they don't teach us this stuff in school. peace.

q(*_*)p

just wondering...if there is any NZers in here that used to frequent OG?? We need to get this thread started..its pretty dead.

Q:smile:p

Last edited:

kazooie

hey there fellow kiwis how's it?
everyones very quiet can't believe any of the regulars from the kiwi thread on OG haven't shown up here yet. some knowledgable people and some good local knowledge. all good.
hows everyone doing outdoors?
here's one of mine - lowlow 3 and a half weeks into flower.
a great summer this year so lets see what everyone's up to and how far you've got to go.

fourtwentytrip

Yoyo, kiwi born and descended here. Living in good ol Zland at the moment and have just set up several seedlings and 2 clones in a new closet. And yeah i went to OG all the time! damn the fucking world police. When will people realize that we have a responsiblity to question an unjust law?

Well, stay stoned :p

DC3

Hey fourtwentytrip
Kiwi born & bred, grew up down your way, but left many moons ago, too cold...haha

Peace DC3

N

NZjay

go jump in the NZ THREAD guys... plenty of us here.. just not many frequent posters it seems.

Dr D, i didnt know you were kiwi either :)

DC3

Hey NZjay

Cheers man, I'm using coco for the first time and ICMAG has a fairly good section on coco, so all should be sweet, I reckon.

DC3

N

NZjay

yup. many good coco growers here brother. tell your girls to Kia Kaha, and best of luck man!

kiss NZ one time for me brother... ill be home to do it myself soon enough... but quite simply... not soon enough! :D

DC3

Consider ground kissed mate.
No need to hurry back...weathers shit at the moment, haha. Nah she's a great country and I only really appreciated it after coming back from Europe.
Anyway look out, I'll start a coco thread with some pic's soon as I get my A into G

Later DC3

fourtwentytrip

Good to hear a patriotic NZer. It seems that only we that get out of nz really realize how awesome it is!!! So many people i know think nz is boring, but its far more interesting than some places.

Latest posts

Latest posts