What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W digital ballast

I'm thinking I'm going to use one of these for my next grow due to the higher light output, quieter operation and the ability to use MH bulbs with it aswell. Anyone here dealt with aussieponics.com? I've spoken to a few people here who say their service and products are quite good but I'm always looking for extra opinions as I'm looking at throwing them over a grand for the equipment. Damn would I pissed if I were to lose it.....

toastfighter2

If you are really worried about it, just order it in waves(like something cheap on the first run, and see how it goes), so if they do rip you, you are only out some cash. Also, you should look into getting one of those Visa(or mastercard, amex, which ever you prefer) gift cards that you can just put cash on. They are good in two ways, the first being the fact that if you only put enough to cover what you are buying(plus shipping of course), thats all you can lose. The second is that you don't have your name on it so there is less of a paper trail leading back to you directly. Just a though for ya.

Thanks for the advice, was going to spend $400 there on my first buy.Now I think I'll stick to buying 4 or so 130W high output fluoros so I can see how their service is. Especially with bulbs you have to be extra careful they don't break in transit. If their service is ok then I guess I'll take it from there. They have some really good stuff. Growtents at 80cmX45cmX80c for $80 aswell as 1.2X1.2X2m mylar lined tents for a couple of hundred.

ChunkNugs

Check out ceramic metal halides there is a awesome thread on ICmag about them. B much better then a digital 600w hps.

Latest posts

Latest posts