What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Romulan x Grapefruit

nick11

Veteran
I just ran across this strain the other night and it intrigued me for obvious reasons. Check out the description! Could this possibly have some roadkill pheno's I wonder? Has anyone grown this strain or heard of it, the seeds come from NGSC.

"Top quality hybrid, amazingly strong scent. Grows like the Grapefruit in size ands stature but has a bigger punch and stronger smell due to the Romulan influence. Got nicknamed “stinky” around here. Indoors: 50 days"

KushaNator

I've heard good things about this strain. Romulan has always been strong, and the grapefruit attributes only enhance its strength. Next generation has done lots of good crossing with Romulan. As far as smoking preference goes if I were to buy seeds I would get the Romulan x Hash plant, seems far more potent in terms of the genetic backgrounds. But anyways its going to be killer either way.

LucyTHC

i've had my eye on both strains, them and barney's sweet tooth are top on my next list unless I win lotto and can afford most expensive strains, rez chemdd is up there too :joint: :rasta:

L

Lucy Diamond

I have the Romulan Diesel in my garden and it's been a keeper.Really packs on the resin in the last 2 weeks.

Darthbowl...what ph did you discover the romulan to prefer?

Summitoker-nice looking Dynas!I love that strain...got some Blue Dynas ready in about 2 weeks time.

Those plants look good Darth. I have smoked Grapefruit many times over the years and it is a quality strain. I have never be fortunate enough to smoke Romulan but its reputation speaks for itself. This looks to be a solid offering.