What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrpiston38

Star crash first off are you looking for a meintie to teach all your secrets too.... hehe J/K but no really those things are huge and i am digging in and cant wait for more too come.

Mr.p
p.s. if you need trim help hit me up lol......

Holy &*%^*$ star.... nice bark on that mj....( taht would withstand a hurricane)
yeah i agree as long as you regulate your usage andpay on time (biggest part i would think) no one would be the wiser... i know your not braggin.. your clearly dominating!!
anyway great job.. very ballsy
cant wait to see more picks

Burt

Veteran
I've never needed to put any of my jade cuts in rooters-plop 'em into soil and they take off on their own-my pups just bit our 10 year old mom in half and we threw her into her own pot-she's happy
Impressive grow-your gonna need a saw!

G

F J is in the house! (the farmin' Fin :D ) so good of you to drop by ... and how is the little one? great i hope

greetings mr.p ... make yourself at home

high burt ... impressed with your 10 year jade experience ...so far i've found the jade works well & roots faster in the aero-cloner, also it's fun to use ... glad to have you here

S ... thx again, makin' me blush ya' know

here are some random pics (please forgive the indulgence)

baby king snake

croton

baby mako haze rooted

snow bud x hawaiian X kush

NorCal

Veteran
damn your definitely good at showing those plants love, those trees are huge!!!
what kinda veg time do you give em?
what size pots?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice garden setup starcrash! Quite a solid lineup of genetics! When are you germing seed? I see miko has a decent headstart! She's gonna get big! Yeah I'm curious what kind of nutrition and media you are using....

Enjoying the shots, go ahead, indulge! :yes: :D

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go, Pipe & LtD:

my methods are simple and straight-forward;
pro-mix with added perlite is the medium , ionic grow & bloom are the nutrients, hand watering is what i do & containers will vary in size depending on my goals ... lots of HPS light with plenty of fresh air circulation.
:D

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks highlighter! Sorry... I read that too... Think its gettin about time for bed... :D :bashhead: :kos:

G

pipeline said:
Nice garden setup starcrash! Quite a solid lineup of genetics! When are you germing seed?
slap me five pipeline :rasta: i'll be getting down to business very soon

adding this one to the line up ... the "nexus" SSH x C99 hybrid:

now to clarify a bit about the seed stock:

months ago nexus sent neptune around 100 seeds of the above ... neptune found a male that he liked and pollinated the "grandaddy purps" cali clone line, then he sent me some seeds, so we have a 3 way hybrid & they are now called "GDP x SSH/C99" i am testing these seeds this grow...

Sour D x C99:
this past spring i was locally gifted the amazing the Sour Diesel clone line... this plant grows simply top notch flowers that are absolutley irresistable in all aspects, the flavor, aroma, and strength of potency & high yield makes this cut stand out in a way that has to be experienced to be fully understood ... people go nuts for this herb ,,, it's is true... so since i am one of the few holders of the original "brothers grimm" C99 line circa 1999 ( i have c99 in f2,f3 & f4) i made the cross this past summer ... i had a sour d in flower and dedicated her to breeding seeds, she was hit with ten different C99 males :D and i am really looking forward to seeing just what may come of this, consider this another test

C99 x C99: i always grow this & i always will ... i love her like a women

i don't think i will run the mako haze this time although i will maintain the clone ... the reason is that she is just SO sativa dominate, that she really requires her own grow room & i just do not want to get into that type of scene right now

ok it's 6:30 a.m. est and my family is waking so i will be back later to get personal with ya'll

peace & have a great day!

Burt

Veteran
thanks for the info starcrash- NEXUS's SSH is ridiculously good looking-wish I had taken him up on his offer last year
what i'm really interested in is your mako haze-I heard she's a real clear, psychoactive haze-is this true in your enxperience? Do you prefer the c99 buzz or what?

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
woooooo im definitely along for the ride Star crash, i cant wait to see more great pictures :joint:

you have some killer crosses goin on and i cant wait to watch the show :wave:

G

guest5703

wow sweet info star crash, can't wait to see you test this shit out! Nice crosses too they will be fun to watch, PEACE!

EDIT-Damn just checked out number two pages pictures. WHERE can I get mako haze like that man, that little clone looks so beautiful bro just drooling over it here. And that Kush cross WOWOWOW that is super frosty, with white trichs all over it man! Amazing bud shots, even great house plant shots haha, PEACE BRO

Last edited:
G

cali g ... the mako haze came as a selected clone from "the kiwi seed company" seed stock ... they are online & have excelent sativa's in thier breeding programs ... the snow bud hawaiian kush cross was created by a private enthusiast :yummy:

hey there dimebag :wave: ... you smokin' any of that herb from your awesome outdoor yet? great to have you here..

hi burt ... yes the mako haze is the shit...no doubt ...LSD meets Cocaine ... although i really love the C99 "high" and she is much easier to grow, the mako is even more potent and yields much,much better..peace

wam ... take a seat & stick around.. :joint: glad your here

highlighter ...thank you for being so observant :rasta: so good of you :redface:

pipeline ... really great to have seinor members here such as your self interested in my grow ... i'll "do it" :pimp3: right!

esbe ... really, really happy to see you here .. you have been an inspiration to me & many others ... hope to keep you entertained for sure

l t d ... welcome :smoke:

norcal :wave: ... if i am going "big" i usually veg 24/7 under horizontal lights till the plants hit my chin & then drop some extra lamps verticle in between ... the time it takes will vary depending on strain ... at least a month ...the container size is around 2 cubic feet of medium ...maybe 20 gallons, but i'm not quite sure ... large as i can is what i use .. i prefer to concentrate my efforts & grow big indoors for better yields and less plant count

vhg & ywi ... high guys & thx

my australian bearded dragon says "hello"

over & out till later....

G

wow man great thread! how do you control the odor for that many plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts