What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have been away.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I did something stupid to make up for a loss in my business and got caught. I lost everything I own and worse. I am back, although I don't think I am even allowed to smoke atm. Still working that out. I was released on 9-11 believe it or not.
Hello to my friends. Hope you are all well.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Huligun.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, we all take risks sometimes, it's just part of life.
Wish you every success in future.
Peace and happy growing!
Regards,
Iffy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome back huligun.......yeah isn't it just a bitch when life throws you a shit-sandwich?

....still, at its worst it can only get better, and I hope that it is getting better for you.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
yeah, welcome back and so sorry to hear about your past troubles.

Hope you get to smoke again soon!:tiphat:

huligun

Veteran
I am on probation for like two years. I am in the state system, the feds didn't want to mess with my small ass. I am in the process of moving all that paper to another state, where I believe I will be allowed to smoke. My problem had nothing to do with weed. I don't get the American government most of the time.

On the bright side I am very healthy right now. All I did and I mean all I did for a couple of years is work out. If I was not in the gym I was doing pushups and pullups or running. I haven't done a single healthy thing since 9-11.

I am out now and in debt to my eyebrows. I owe my soul to everyone. I lost my mother a couple of months ago and have not been able to bring myself to go to her home. I should be happy right now but I am a bit depressed. That is so not like me.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so sorry to hear about your mom bro, welcome back and hoping you can tackle the issues in front of you.

a shrink once told me that if you let all of your issues manifest itself into a monster then you'll likely not conquer it. Instead pick it apart, one problem or issue at a time, resolve a few of the easier things first and move on with confidence from there.

As I recall you had a lot going for yourself, sad to hear you got toppled somehow.

welcome back again.......

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Welcome back huligun.......yeah isn't it just a bitch when life throws you a shit-sandwich?

....still, at its worst it can only get better, and I hope that it is getting better for you.

G `day Gypsy

My father told me , son life can be like shit sandwich .
The more bread you got , the less shit you have to eat .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hate the run of bad luck you have gone through. noticed you were MIA. good to hear that you are free again...:comfort:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You've got me wondering though huligun 'I did something stupid to make up for a loss in my business and got caught. '...

DID YOU ROB A BANK?......lol

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well if it were me I'm sure I wouldn't want to talk about it... next question please!

..... and sorry for the loss of your Mom Huligan, on top of everything else.:tumbleweed:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.......maybe kinda rude of me to ask....

Its just curiosity working overtime I guess?

I feel for you about loosing your Mum too.......since my Dad passed just a month before I got free, so I missed his funeral.
Well if it were me I'm sure I wouldn't want to talk about it... next question please!

..... and sorry for the loss of your Mom Huligan, on top of everything else.:tumbleweed:

huligun

Veteran
I am connected a.tiny bit from the old country and I was convicted I. Something that was shot down before it even started. Conspiracy to distribure

Latest posts

Latest posts