What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Autos 2018

HerbBert

Ok that make sense I will keep that in mind in future, my autos are in a mix i made (with 1L light mix for the seedlings) I asked because im starting an indoor grow ( 6 Bubba Hash and 3 Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt) and I have Batmix for when they get bigger but thats for a different thread.

Also yeah its all your fault I had to get some Ice Cools
whistling.gif
relay like the structure never grown somas nycd but smoked some ill have to see what I get :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Day54

@Day54

This one is my favorite, not a big producer but interesting smells,very compact buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Little Zoom

picture.php

& flush time of course !

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The other one, the "sour rhubarb" pheno :biggrin:, a bigger producer .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flush too .

Last edited:

Vesnican

Real fruit time?

Real fruit time?

Hey Skunkist, would you please specify a right time to switch to bloom ferts? Do you stop apply grow ferts after switch at all?

At what stage do you start to apply green sensation to your autos?

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Skunkist, would you please consider this as a right time to switch to bloom ferts? Do you stop apply grow ferts after switch at all?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77214&pictureid=1856668&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

At what stage do you start to apply green sensation to your autos?

Well you are in biobizz if I remember well, you can also switch to pre flowers :

bio-bizz-bio-grow_241_2_.jpg

Apply green sensation when they start to shine . Try to apply it at leat 3/4 times . Around weeks 6/7 depending on strains .

:tiphat:

HerbBert

Today I got some Blow minds to replace the ones that failed and some Ice Cool autos :)

(I'll start a thread at some point dont want to clutter yours)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I got some Blow minds to replace the ones that failed and some Ice Cool autos :)

(I'll start a thread at some point dont want to clutter yours)

Nice !
Go ahead ! No problem dude ! I will be happy to see your progress .
I really think there's enough place for both of us ! :D

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot a pair of pictures in the camera yesterday @day 58 , rhubarb one:

picture.php

picture.php

The other one today at day 59 :

picture.php

picture.php

HerbBert

I have 2 seeds in water now :)

Your plants look very resinous
yummy.gif
hope my ones get like that but ill be happy with about 25% of your normal yield
dance.gif

HerbBert

Yep I have the same soil I used for my ACE Autos (seems ok made it up as i went along it has bat poo, bug poo, blood and ash in it) and a 1L gap for Plagron Light Mix.

What I've done before is to put them in water for a day or so then into paper towel after they sink and crack open a bit then when I can see a 1-2 mm taproot into soil but I will keep in mind it might be better for me to go strait into the paper thanks for the tip
thumbup.gif

I also got some more Blow Minds to see If it was my fault about the last 7.

Gotta say these Ice Cool seeds are the biggest cannabis seeds Ive ever seen :p

HerbBert

Forgot to say Im saving pics of when you started to flush them I find it makes a big difference when there flushed long enough

Latest posts

Latest posts