Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Cardiac Ablation

Thread Title Search
Cardiac Ablation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2018, 01:28 AM #31
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmobile View Post
May all go well for you.

ditto this, best wishes.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:40 AM #32
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
one more wish for some healing

Old 03-14-2018, 05:38 AM #33
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Again, wishing you only the best outcome and recovery.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2018, 03:32 PM #34
Gone Camping

Gone Camping has a spectacular aura aboutGone Camping has a spectacular aura aboutGone Camping has a spectacular aura aboutGone Camping has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokerman View Post
Finally got a date of April 10 for implant, April 6 pre-admin.

Glad to read this... your in our thoughts and prayers dude. Look fwd to reading your posts for a long time to come.
Gone Camping is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 01:33 AM #35
Smokerman

Smokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really nice
Implant is finally done.
Was supposed to be April 10, then it was changed to the 13th and finally done April 24th.
All went as expected.
No heavy lifting or raising my arms above my head for the next 6 weeks.
First follow up is July 12.
Hoping it never goes off as I’ve been told it’s like getting kicked in the chest by an elephant.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 02:54 AM #36
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokerman View Post
No heavy lifting or raising my arms above my head for the next 6 weeks.
First follow up is July 12.
Take care to follow those orders. Welcome home. I'm happy that you are OK. The first few days are the hardest. Be sure to walk and drink water.

Speedy recovery from one old faaart to another.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:31 AM #37
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Great news Good Luck

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 08:23 AM #38
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Glad to hear everything went well for you. Keep up with the good recovery!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote