What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Rodehazrd

Pop here's my pineapple exp
Packer fan would approve my haircut she was really leafy

Attachments

• 20200904_125115.jpg
    20200904_125115.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 7

Rodehazrd

It's a clone from some seeds I got from G13. I grew it for the local Gildas Club if they like it I'll grow a seed plant there next year. I'm not keeping the clone.They come femmed and a tap root is nice outdoors if you can have it.

Rodehazrd

I had a ril runt so.i put her out to see how she handles PM season at first glance I thought she had mites real bad but it's trichomes

Attachments

• 20200904_125228~2.jpg
    20200904_125228~2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 8

packerfan79

Veteran
It's a clone from some seeds I got from G13. I grew it for the local Gildas Club if they like it I'll grow a seed plant there next year. I'm not keeping the clone.They come femmed and a tap root is nice outdoors if you can have it.

Cool, I was on a break from weed when Pinapple express was all the rage. Never got to try it. Seed plants do get pretty huge, especially outdoors.

I hope you get through pm season without to much hassle.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
the garden is looking great rhode!
nice structure and the plants look happy
what are your temps like during the day? are you guys getting the cold nights yet
the runt looks almost like hash plant with its thick leafs and tight structure, how big is she?

i remember the pineapple express pfan
it was sweet and a friend had one really nice cut a few years ago, but over tiem he let her go
it was nice to smoke but wasnt as strong as he liked so he decided it wasnt worth the room

hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

Rodehazrd

Thanks pop
That ril I topped once and its 48 inches. Would be nice if not for all the others 6 foot at the same time.
Temps here are all over the place. Last week early I had 52 and 96% humidity. Now we're in a stretch of high 80 days and 60 night's and dry. I'm trimming a lot trying to clear around the buds and spraying green clean before any wet times to knock down the spores.
Yeah that pineapple isn't a heavy stone but I've read it's a great strain for RSO. my friend I'm growing it for does an olive oil extraction. He's dealing with breast cancer for over 10 years.
I hope you western folk miss the fires.
Peace

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
you are in teh south east right rode?
/for some reason i keep thinking you are in colorado
thats a decent sized gal at 4' but i see what you mean about her being the runt compared to her neighbors; sometimes its the smaller plants that can put out the most resin so lets see how she smokes
your friends wife has breast cancer and he treats her with olive oil extract?
is this a topical rub or a tincture that they eat?
we are lucky here by the coast, all the wild wood was burnt up several years ago
with the wet spring we had the the past several years, chaparral is starting to grow back but its going to be a few years before its gets thick enough to pose a serious wild fire danger
hope you are wrapping up your season and looking at a great harvest brother!

Rodehazrd

No my friend had breast cancer
I didn't know men got it either till he did. They cook it in the oil I think. I've had his spaghetti sauce.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy friday!
Well, it's back to work and the good old routine for me today. I've had a great week off and I decided to take the time away from my usual dai!y activities. That included being away from the forum and I missed you guys but it was good for me to change it up a bit. I did drop in and lurk a couple of times and pop and Rhode your plants are looking great! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and is having a good week.
My week off started nicely with some time on the water on friday. On Saturday i went to the gathering of heads with my bro. We've been going for a few years now and it's always nice to see the same people there year after year. It was a nice attendance this year and it felt almost like the kind of crowd you have when the dead are on tour and everyone gathers in the parking lot before and after the show, except there were only a couple hundred at the gathering. It's at a really cool camping venue in a tiny town without any police or security so the party favors were flowing freely. Lots of people tripping but everyone well behaved. By Sunday morning it really cooled down and started raining. And just like that it seems like summer is over here. I'm sure we will.get some nice weather back but it's been pretty cold.and rainy since Sunday around here. I had planned on doing some mountain biking and disc golf during the rest of my week off but it was too wet to do much outside. I made the best of it and got caught up on a lot of rest and relaxation. Maybe that was just what I needed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
sounds like you had a great vacation f'nut! im glad you got to enjoy some live music and social gathering
its fun to get together with people and reconnect and it can really recharge the batteries
i know what you mean about how you can feel the seasons change all of a sudden
its been really hot lately during the days, but now we are starting to get those nice cool nights
so we cut down the cherry rider yesterday
it was mostly white and cloudy with a few amber heads and she looked done
my friend took some pics and i will post them up as soon as i can
the other plant is actually looking great! very stout with heavy resin

Fiddynut

sounds like you had a great vacation f'nut! im glad you got to enjoy some live music and social gathering
its fun to get together with people and reconnect and it can really recharge the batteries
i know what you mean about how you can feel the seasons change all of a sudden
its been really hot lately during the days, but now we are starting to get those nice cool nights
so we cut down the cherry rider yesterday
it was mostly white and cloudy with a few amber heads and she looked done
my friend took some pics and i will post them up as soon as i can
the other plant is actually looking great! very stout with heavy resin

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I had a great time last week and I'm feeling recharged. My plan is to hit the mountain biking hard this fall, starting as soon as things dry out. I was riding a lot this spring and early summer until we started getting so many hot days in july. It was easy to have my lazy Sundays on the boat when summer was in full swing but I'm ready for some activity again. I'm not getting any younger and I need to keep my fitness up, especially going into winter when it's a lot harder to stay active!
The temps are all over the place this time of year here. Last week it was mostly down to 60's daytime and 40's-50s at night. This week we are back to around 80 next coup!e days but still.cooling down at night. At least it's looking dry this week, it rained just about every day last week.
Your cherry rider looked great in that pic you posed last week! How does she smell and have you gotten an early taste yet? I'm looking forward to seeing how the other girl is looking! Keep up the good work buddy!
Did you get your fill of football on sunday? I saw the packer game and most of the rams game after that. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of a season we will get this year.I
I hope you had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start.

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends.
It's been a couple weeks since an update so here we go! The cobra lips are in week 7 of flower and starting to fatten up. They have a couple more weeks until they finish (ihope) because the gorilla bubble should be ready to go into the flower tent by then. The gorilla bubble plants rooted in the cloner more quickly than I thought they would and that is pushing the schedule a little.
Here are some pics of the cobra lips from yesterday at lights off.

Things are looking good for a nice harvest in a couple weeks or so!
Tomorrow I'll do another update covering the gorilla bubble clones for the next run, the moms, and some new seedlings I've got going for down the road a bit!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
it sounds like things are rockin and rollin in the jungle! your plants look great and you have a few show girl tops there
plus you are filling the tent but things dont look so packed that they create problems
great use of space, it looks like you really have your set up dialed in
i hear you about having to work harder to stay in shape as we get older
i started lifting weights again, with emphasis on the arms
i have a lot of free time lately and i thought what would i like to improve on myself...
so i wished i had bigger arms
/yes, i can be very vain
riding the bike is a great all over exercise and i hear you about how the cooler temps make it fun to ride again
we are still walking a lot and went on a nice hike last weekend
so we took down the cherry rider last week and i put aside a couple nugs to sample this weekend
the other girl is really beefing up nicely and has a ton of frost
/i will get on my friend about emailing me the pics we took before we chopped last week
i was so happy to have football back!
it was a great sunday but i kind of bonked early because of too many vodka drinks
had to take a quick nap about mid day to recharge for the rams big sunday night game
this week is off to a great start and its only getting better from here brother!

Fiddynut

it sounds like things are rockin and rollin in the jungle! your plants look great and you have a few show girl tops there
plus you are filling the tent but things dont look so packed that they create problems
great use of space, it looks like you really have your set up dialed in
i hear you about having to work harder to stay in shape as we get older
i started lifting weights again, with emphasis on the arms
i have a lot of free time lately and i thought what would i like to improve on myself...
so i wished i had bigger arms
/yes, i can be very vain
riding the bike is a great all over exercise and i hear you about how the cooler temps make it fun to ride again
we are still walking a lot and went on a nice hike last weekend
so we took down the cherry rider last week and i put aside a couple nugs to sample this weekend
the other girl is really beefing up nicely and has a ton of frost
/i will get on my friend about emailing me the pics we took before we chopped last week
i was so happy to have football back!
it was a great sunday but i kind of bonked early because of too many vodka drinks
had to take a quick nap about mid day to recharge for the rams big sunday night game
this week is off to a great start and its only getting better from here brother!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Thank you brother! The cobra lips always seems to get fat colas on her and she is branchy enough to yield pretty good. She does need a fair bit of lollipoping or she also produces a ton of larf too. Having a basement where temps are stable makes it easy to keep my temps in check and moving a lot of air through the tent seems to keep the plants happy. Four plants keeps the tent full but I've never had it so packed that I have problems. My plants don't seem to mind being right up against each other. By this time in the grow they are sort of shrinking under the weight and seem to get less bushy so more room for air flow late in flower.
I rode alpine this morning and felt pretty good about it. I'm definitely not in my best shape but I feel stronger after every ride!
Lifting sounds like a great way to spend some of your extra time and build those arms up. I tried some lifting when I started going to the gym a couple years ago and messed my shoulder up. Luckily I didn't do any serious damage and a bit of rest and I was fine. Now the elliptical is my whole body exercise, but I'm really just there for the cardio aspect. Since I'm on my feet all day and my job is pretty physical I seem to get my upper body workout pushing 800 pound bikes around the shop. If I didn't have that if have to get a trainer and learn how to use the free weights and machines.
I bet it's just getting to hiking season out where your at.
I look forward to hearing how the cherry rider smokes and seeing the latest pics!
I'm glad you got your fill of football on sunday. I had a lot of food and drinks too and needed a nap as well.

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends.
In part two of this week's update we will have a look at what's on the long day (18\6) light cycle.
I've got 6 gorilla bubble clones vegging under my basement staircase. I'll pick the 4 that are most uniform and they will be my next flower run plants. The other 2 will be the new moms. Here is a pic of them.

I'm the veg tent I've got my two older GB moms that I just cut way back. They were almost 4 feet tall and I took them down to about 18 inches. I don't think I've ever cut that much off a plant before and I hope they don't mind too much. I probably need to get a few more cuts off them because the new moms probably won't be ready yet in a couple weeks when I take my next round of cuts. Here they are, sideways for some reason.

Now for something exciting! I soaked 3 chem91Xsnow lotus seeds and 3 lemon wookie seeds last week overnight and then out them in some wet happy frog soil. Within about 48 hours of so all 6 were above ground and looking good. These are seeds from an order I made about 3 years ago and I've grown both strains before. I didn't find any keepers in my last run so maybe I'll get lucky this time.

Lastly here is a pic of the veg tent from this morning. It's going to get pretty crowded in there as these plants get growing!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
its been too long since ive posted up here
im getting some pics together of the cherry rider and we will be taking down the otra in a week or two
hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the first day of fall
the garden looks great as usual fiddy
how long are you going to veg those plants before you make your choice?
hope you are having a great day brother and thanks for being a friend!

Fiddynut

its been too long since ive posted up here
im getting some pics together of the cherry rider and we will be taking down the otra in a week or two
hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the first day of fall
the garden looks great as usual fiddy
how long are you going to veg those plants before you make your choice?
hope you are having a great day brother and thanks for being a friend!

Greetings pop_rocks.
I look forward to seeing the pics of your CR and the other girl too. Did you get to taste a sample of the cherry rider yet? I hope she is something special!
I sure have been enjoying the cool mornings here the last couple of weeks. The nice weather has allowed me to get out on the mountain bike at least 5 times in the last couple of weeks. If this weather holds for a while I'm going to be in pretty good riding shape soon.
Thank you for the kind words about the garden. The gorilla bubble girls are growing fast and I made my choice and transplanted the 4 winners into the big lots yesterday. They are really pushing hard and I may have to put them in flower sooner than I had planned. I'm actually thinking about starting them on the 12\12 cycle in the veg tent under the T5's just for the first few days while the cobra lips finish.
The cobra lips are still swelling up but are close to finishing. I think that tomorrow I'll get the last set of pics of them before the chop and do a final update on this grow. Then it's on to the frosty GB's.
I hope everyone is having a great week and your gardens are happy and healthy!

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday!
I hope everyone had a great week.
This run of cobra lips is going to be finished soon and these are the last set of pics I will be posting until my next run. These plants are fun to grow and pretty easily to get pretty dialed in. I'm sure I'm not getting everything out of them but I think I'm close, at least by my standards and grow style. They aren't particularly picky feeders and they have a pretty sturdy structure. They need a little bit of support but not as much as some other strains I've grown.
All the main colas (each plant has 2 or 3) are about as big as a pop can and the second row of buds are chunky too!
The only thing I wish for this strain is that it had a little more of that chem funk but I'm just being picky. She is frosty and fairly potent!
Here are a few pics from lights out yesterday.