What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man this Dosido green line cut is a come from behind winner. I almost tossed it. So glad I kept it. Im def gonna be using it for some new stuff. 1st up will be DOSIDO X MAC and NEM X Dosido. I will start reversing her tomorrow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
3rd ..... how much does your unit heat up the garage you have it in ??? if i can put it in my garage space without creating too much extra heat ......
Quite a bit I hate to say. Over 100 for sure but that is in a relatively small space, maybe 14x24.
Speaking of which, I think I’m going to move it outside finally. I could build another 6k or take a wall down and have one 12k room. Would just need more lights and more ac is all.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite a bit I hate to say. Over 100 for sure but that is in a relatively small space, maybe 14x24.
Speaking of which, I think I’m going to move it outside finally. I could build another 6k or take a wall down and have one 12k room. Would just need more lights and more ac is all.

Good idea. Having it inside waste that usable space. Having more room for vegging or mom space is always needed here.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost forgot i have a birthday coming up this week...not to worry,i ordered some bike stuff!

well, like a wedding registry you should find a bike parts registry, that way we could all pay our homage to you by buying parts FOR you, they're then shipped, we never even touch or see the goods except in future pics........ :good:

happy birthday to you & the doctor
:party:
7snCjq7.gif
:party:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:laughing:It isn't the Soil guys lol. 100% Operator error :D

I have some mendobreath x bubba x TK going. These arre very indica dom in growth. They do not have much vigor. They stay short.
Well damn that’s not what I’m looking for. Maybe I’ll pop some NEM x TK, there should be some stretch in those I would think.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

got about 3-4 hours of trimming to finish up today...provided i don't get too distracted by something else...ooh look,shiny bike parts!:)

some spots nearby got hammered with rain last night...we got like 1/10000000000000000000th of an inch here at the house but looks like over 2 inches fell in some spots in less than a half hour...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Man this Dosido green line cut is a come from behind winner. I almost tossed it. So glad I kept it.

Glad you did too Hammer.
Had a GrandoggyPurps that didnt smell as near as good in flower as the other phenos, and I tossed the cutting. I still regret it to this day. It was exactly what I was looking for. It had the strongest pine taste. Still upset about that one getting away.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ok ..... that shoots down that idea .....
thanx brutha :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dansbuds, can you fabricate a manifold and run the portable through the hoods to just cool the bulbs?

i need to cool my lung room . my grow rooms only run 2 degrees hotter than my lung room . so all i have to do is keep that at 75 degrees & i'm good .
the ventilation in my grow rooms is perfect ! & i was doing great just pulling in outside air with a 6" fan untill the outside temps started getting to 80 plus degrees , now its time for AC to keep the temps down .... & i thought this 14k btu portable would do it ..... NOT !!!!
the freakin room is only 12 x 24 288sqf .... the portable was supposed to be able to cool 500sqf ......

i'm gonna hook up my 24k btu mini ..... i just have to hope the LL doesnt ask to many questions when he sees the outside unit & wants to see the install or something ...... i might just have to hide everything in the lung room in cabinets or something incase he wants to see in there .

Latest posts

Latest posts