You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Becoming a gardening hermit

Thread Title Search
Becoming a gardening hermit Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2016, 03:55 PM #21
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 PM #22
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpuss View Post
Nothing is better to me than walking into a warm bright grow room from the cold dreary outside. Like going on a mini vacation. I hate cold weather. Love to lean back in a chair close my eyes feel the heat off the 1000 watts on my face. Puff a fatty and forget how cold it is outside
I agree. That's one of the reasons I scheduled my grow the way I did this year.

2000 watts when it was coldest, then 1400, then 1000 (where it is now).

Definitely on the coldest days, I took the laptop and hung out in the heated grow room.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 05:07 AM #23
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopapersleft View Post
Definitely robrites! I think mid winter people are especially susceptible to depression due to the lack of vitamin d. Sunshine really makes ya feel better if you're inside all the time.
I chug milk, from the gallon!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:51 AM #24
mrS0ul
Meatball in Residence

mrS0ul has disabled reputation
Dark Secrets of the Gardening Hermit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
I chug milk, from the gallon!

:ditto:

~S0ul
mrS0ul is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:59 AM #25
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
I understand the OP. the hardest part is not being able to escape your grow when you don't have anyone to trust with it.
if I build up a stash and shut down I lose my strains.
I wish I could go somewhere legal.

with the strong strains depression thing, I'm chronically ill and need lots of herb to maintain.
finding the right pain relieving strains that provide motivation for daytime use has been important for me.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:21 AM #26
Nopapersleft

Lol at tonygreen doin man things!
Not to steal this thread but are there any body buzz strains you find motivating? Sounds like you've had more years than me to find the right strains. I'd be happy if you expanded some on that

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:52 AM #27
mrS0ul
Meatball in Residence

mrS0ul has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
I'm chronically ill and need lots of herb to maintain. ...finding the right pain relieving strains that provide motivation for daytime use has been important for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopapersleft View Post
...are there any body buzz strains you find motivating? Sounds like you've had more years than me to find the right strains. I'd be happy if you expanded some on that
Hey Chunkypigs!
I would be happy if you expanded on this as well.

~S0ul
mrS0ul is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2016, 04:23 AM #28
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrS0ul View Post
Hey Chunkypigs!
I would be happy if you expanded on this as well.

~S0ul
I like to start my day with energizing strains like Jack Herer, Lemon Skunk,Chernobyl, pineapple, ECSD, Stardawg, things that lift my mood and energy but have less of a body buzz, less couch lock.

if you can't access clones I've had good luck with energetic morning weed from TGA Vortex and Chernobyl

I try to rotate through as many strains in a day as I can finishing with OG or cookies when I'm heading for bed.

In my perfect stash I have enough variety to smoke 7 different strains a day and over 20 to choose from so everyday is different.

I have 4 auto immune diseases and the Diesel / Chem / OG / Cookies strains help me the most and it has been worth it
to access the clones for real relief.

about a year ago when I harvested the Forum I kinda got hooked on smoking that all day until I switched to OGKB 2.0 at night,
but I will get burned out on anything if I smoke too much of it.

my daytime favorites:
Chernobyl

Vortex

P75 Pineapple Princess on left GG#4 on right

ECSD

Sour Dubb

Back on the topic of being a hermit… when I went from being a lurker here to actually posting, then putting up pictures,
then having a thread and getting more into the community here it helped me even though I have to remain "anonymous" because my medical state suck$ a$$.

I'd say get active online and try to travel sometime to a legal state for a weedcation and to score genetics.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:30 AM #29
Nopapersleft

Thanks for sharing! I need to get my hands on some chernobyl. Stuff looks stellar.
I'm the same way. When you live a solitary life without anyone to talk to about growing, these forums really can be an escape. My anonymous brothers of the counter culture haha.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:10 PM #30
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
I like my home drama free...I go out for fun and come home without worry...yeehaw ...I like my garden as secret as possible even tho I am medicinal..i make sure to get out a few times a week and my guard bitch watches things fo me..my own black domina x bubbleberry in greenhouse now
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.