What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most energetic Sativa

mingmen

the green crack I get is racy as fuck and at least midrange in duration. tests over 25% but has none of the fruity taste and smell I see described by others

Yesca73

Green Crack is light green color with orange hair . smell is very fruity . I do like the taste and the effect . It is also easy to grow and yields good . Like chefboy said the high only last about an hour . To me it is more on the indca side . It is a great strain and I still have her . If u have seeds with her as one of the parents it should be some good shit . Its just if u are after some sativa action I would prob try something with haze in it or something from ACE . I dont have to much experience with sativas but I do have some seeds that I want to run in the near future MangoHaze , Nevs skunk , MangoWidow , Blueberry x highlandMexican

DRorganic

Veteran
try a haze plant from mr.nice genetics.like nevillehaze,mango haze,or Sam skunkman OHxsk#1 or his t*hazexsk#1, some mr.nice super silver haze, kalimist ther are plenty of good saliva genetics. but I think grown outdoors makes them more clear and energetic high.
I had a Mexican bag seed grow out on its own and the stuff was like meth/crack. it smelled like pure pine tree .

psyphish

Veteran
African sativas. Give them a lot of uv-b from start to finish. So far all the HPS grown sativas I've tried have had a dull muddy high.

[edit] Make sure there's no skunk or northern lights in the gene pool. I see a lot of people call hybrids sativas.

Rinse

Veteran
Zambian Copper for clear mental energy buzz, also check out "Swackie" (swazi x ciskei).
If you want something a bit more rushy and physical look at Thai's.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yep .. The most energetic to me are african/south african !!! Even thai's/haze not activated me like african.

Also check that too "durban punch" (durban x ciskei bx)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
BC Clone Trainwreck ,Green Crack both great great great bud !! Never see it anymore either.. Would love to get my hands on the old TW again headband 707

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Best, most uplifting sativa/sativa doms I've grown recently....

Willie Nelson, Neville's Haze, Malawi Gold (Afropips), and maybe one of those Trainwreck phenos I got from a pack of H3ad seeds.

HB

Anyone have experience with rare dankness nevils wreck mix aka nevs wreck f2, trainwreck x nevils haze ? Sounds like it could be godly

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hi larry,
thanks man ..

the high was similar on some to a sativa high,
bit shorter lived , and easier to build up tolerance though,

if i were to compare it to the thai i smoked recently,
and i was asked too by the folks i was toking with,
id say c99 would get you there faster,
but plateau out a bit fast before reaching the high the thai would deliver,
there was a ceiling on the c99 , where there wasnt on the thai..
and day after day the thai would get me just as high,
that would wear thin with c99 after a couple of days ...

what we sacrifice for early maturation and bag appeal,
by introducing indica ,
is quite noticeable and doesnt enhance the high,
it most certainly detracts from it ,
(the older version of me now realizes what the guys who said the indica was ruining the good pot meant)
the guys toking kush might not agree....

guy fawkes

Veteran
hi larry,
thanks man ..

the high was similar on some to a sativa high,
bit shorter lived , and easier to build up tolerance though,

if i were to compare it to the thai i smoked recently,
and i was asked too by the folks i was toking with,
id say c99 would get you there faster,
but plateau out a bit fast before reaching the high the thai would deliver,
there was a ceiling on the c99 , where there wasnt on the thai..
and day after day the thai would get me just as high,
that would wear thin with c99 after a couple of days ...

what we sacrifice for early maturation and bag appeal,
by introducing indica ,
is quite noticeable and doesnt enhance the high,
it most certainly detracts from it ,
(the older version of me now realizes what the guys who said the indica was ruining the good pot meant)
the guys toking kush might not agree....

i sort of agree mate, after a good columbian nothing seems to cut the mustard but having to wait months rather than weeks to bloom makes them unpractical to grow indoors they also need a longer cure than indy crops so form seed your looking at 6 or so months from soak to smoke,for us folk stuck with closet set ups indy hybrids are a god send , i wish i lived in the tropics instead of this dark wet island lol,

any way im just rambling , this guava 13s kicking my ass

Siever

Veteran
Swayzak,

Are you talking about Ace seeds' Zamaldelica? I have seeds of that strain, but haven't popped them yet.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Anyone have experience with rare dankness nevils wreck mix aka nevs wreck f2, trainwreck x nevils haze ? Sounds like it could be godly

Yeah when I saw Moonshine's list of seeds I wondered if he crossed the real Trainwreck I know and want lol headband 707:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts