What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to our new Mentor!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Greetings everyone! The Cannabis Infirmary has a new mentor, MynameStitch. She has volunteered to answer questions and look over this forum to help everyone with sick plants...

Please give Stitch a hearty welcome and help grow this forum into the future of plant healthiness! :)

hayday

Veteran
:flowers2:Thanks for all the work you put into the sick plant guide Stitch.That one thread taught me so much,everthing nessecary for sucess.
Congratulations and :thank you:

S

SeaMaiden

I feel a little embarrassed, I thought MNS was a fully armored moderator. With, like, keys to certain rooms in the castle an' ever'thang. Either way, congratulations and thank you.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stitch has been an invaluable resource to me long before I joined ICMAG. Somehow welcome doesn't seem appropriate..... how about congratulations, and thanks for the information that you have provided over the years.