What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Visiting Humboldt, anything I should know? :chin:

tokinblackguy

Like the title reads, I'll be visiting the area real soon and as a first time visitor to the area and state, is there anything I need to know?

Main objective for me:

1. Smoke some good pot, like really good. I'm big on taste and smell, especially if smell transfers with taste. The more pronounced the better, I'm talking over the top, none of this watered down "tourist" stuff.

2. See #1

3. See #1 and #2

4. Have a good time and enjoy the scenery.

Whatever recommendations you can provide will be helpful.

tokin

PDX Dopesmoker

Hey wow Humboldt, thats where everyone says all the greatest weed is!
Let us have a field report if you find anything of note there, I've heard all sort of fantastic things about the stuff they got.

707OGBUSH970

Where are you going? Humboldt's huge. I lived there for a long time. If you can tell me where specifically you are staying, it will be easier to recommended stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts