What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anybody else in this state growing???

Arkansux

If so , I would love to see what all y'all are growing.... And just generally talk about the state of things here....

Get out of those woods and show what you're doing.....

BerrySeal

Nah. Arkansans have a bit of disdain for Internet cults. Only reason I'm on here is I'm stuck in another state, and constantly trying to source cheaper production level inputs for the farm back home.. Pretty fruitless, don't know why I bother. Its insane how most e-growers grow,and the amount of money they throw away. I don't know anyone in Arkansas who even knows what a grow forum is. We buy the $20 pounds of endo mycos not the $100 litres of tree inoculant hahaha and dank weed is still a thing, unlike in the southwest where they push overfed rockwool garbage as quality. Purple punch, wtf.. Where's the purp? Where's the punch?

So we'll keep to ourselves and not suffer the retardation that comes with e-growing. I could never list my strains cuz i stick out like a sore thumb. No cookie cake Instagram bullshit for my and mine

MrNeomega

We're here, we're just taking it slow and easy. I'm currently growing a lot of CBD varieties, Charlotte's Angel and some others from Dutch Passion, hand watering in coco. There are a lot of people in our state that would love an alternative to opioids booze and cigarettes, it's coming soon.

But yeah, 2 years after it was legalized here, it's still a barren wasteland.

TruffleButler

Arkansas is one of the slowest "do nothin" places on earth. Everyone is a flake. If you grow, you know what I mean. Partners who want to reap benefits without contributing. Old "friends" claiming they can move weight and taking out hefty fronts with a dozen excuses lined up. The only people I was ever able to work with were females.

I've got farmers asking me about getting into hemp. Well, you're about 5 years behind already. They like to do a lot of "thinkin about" and not a lot of "doin". No one has even asked what a hemp permit costs. They just sit around and do nothing,while other regions have already dominated production.

No one is even asking for clarification on the caregiver situation, going on 3 years now. There's no mention if a patient can sign their grow rights to a caregiver,which is the only way a collective/co-op could function, with the entire 5 production licenses and 30 retail permits going to giant out of state chain location investors.

I have family in a population 1000 town in AR. And out of the 30 dispensaries across the state, of course there's one opening 24 miles away. We all know what that means. Just another Arizona
Garbage shit for sale, illegal to grow. A strategic shit show, and no one is even fighting back. The Arkansas way.

Im'One

So Missouri doesn't allow outdoor grows?
Arkansas allows grows only if you are 25 miles from a dispensary?
I'm staying in Oklahoma

BuzzBob56

Yeah, we { Missouri } can grow Outdoors, with similar security requirements to Indoors, I believe. { Secured/Locked facility, yada, yada, yada. }

As written: "Patients can cultivate up to six (6) female flowering marijuana plants, six male plants and six clones at a time."

I've also seen that interpreted as 6 Flower, 6 Clones, 6 Seedlings. Or something like that.

So Missouri doesn't allow outdoor grows?
Arkansas allows grows only if you are 25 miles from a dispensary?
I'm staying in Oklahoma

Onymous21

Yeah, we { Missouri } can grow Outdoors, with similar security requirements to Indoors, I believe. { Secured/Locked facility, yada, yada, yada. }

As written: "Patients can cultivate up to six (6) female flowering marijuana plants, six male plants and six clones at a time."

I've also seen that interpreted as 6 Flower, 6 Clones, 6 Seedlings. Or something like that.

Correct. Max is 18/18/18 in Missouri. :dance013:

TexanTerps

They don't even have a Texan Section... Shoutout to my Little Rock and Conroe country ass bud smokers and my homies with that funky dunk next to rice fields!