What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan full recreational and clones?

G

OK I presume that it sounds like Michigan will be going full recreational by the end of the year ? If so as a out of state individual I will be able to walk into a shop and buy buds. BUT anyone able to tell me if I will be able to buy clones as well? Man that would be so nice.

There aren’t many shops open that offer clones and if they do they are for medical patients only. Newer shops are going to probably be more regulated so I would assume not. Your better off finding someone online in your area

Greenthumber

To early to tell honestly, medical shops in Ann Arbor sell clones but until the law is in effect it’s hard to tell yet, I assume it would be easier to get clones if it passes though as a bunch of individuals that already grow personal will come out in the open for clones etc

Greenthumber

is this the new sublbc clone spot? I will check you guys out tomorrow or next week depending on your website's info on stock.

Not sure if this is the new sublbc but I’ve followed 313 clones on Instagram for a while seems to have a healthy supply of clones on hand often, I inquired about some strains but at 50 plus I’d rather just order beans and pick winners. Hard to
Come out of pocket at 50 a clone when you’ve been spoiled paying 10 or getting them free for so long lol

Bud trader or stainly perhaps - Otherwise you will find that many people who are selling clones sticking to the medical carded patients and providers even though they are able to freely give clones to anyone over 21.

I thought they removed or are going to remove any gifting from the law.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/ma...ijuana-medical-legal-dispensaries/3164749002/
Their sweeping proposal — which will face a tough climb in the Legislature because some changes would require a super-majority vote — would make the “gifting” of marijuana illegal

Can't have people doing black-market giveaways..This new weed panel is a joke already, but so is regulation - it's a far cry from legalization or freedumb to grow...

Latest posts

Latest posts