What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3rd annual National Cannabis Festival in Washington DC

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Drove some hours north to our nations capitol for festival on 4-21.
It's crazy that by crossing an imaginary, invisible line called a state border, I was able to be myself. Cannabis - the great equalizer. I smoked with multimillionaire district businessmen, Argentinian botanist, veterans, a veterinarian, gang members, old, young, couples, gay, straight, the disabled, dreadlocked rastas, and bald patients. Thousands of people and I didn't see anyone being a jerk. No fights, shootings, stabbings. But lots of education. Clonex cloning classes, seminars on cannabinoids, terpenes, etc.

I traded growing experiences with white teens, black grandmothers, Latino/Hispanic mom's. (Most wanted to know tech for killing mites)

Glass blowers crafting pieces in front of me. Pre rolled cones everywhere, edibles, cartridges, topicals. Cypress Hill.

I left out loaded down with free nutes and samples.
Clonex gel, spray, mycos, fossil fuel, humics, photosynthesis plus, rapidstart, and loads of Fox Farms. Got the whole Dirty Dozen suitcase, rhize up, gringo calmag, got root shield, botinicare.

Didn't get too many good pics, but I'll try to post some when I get home tonight.
Anyone else there? Share your experiences

Latest posts

Latest posts