What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's with all the milkweed

if you grow for retail, consider this a call out.

Half the shit I buy at dispos ends up smelling like artificial milk or something when I get my bait-n-switch bag home. Not baby shit or feet or anything like that.. I love funk and I'm no fool just an experienced dedicated pot smoking asshole, with no room to grow.

This is not a Cannabis smell. It washes out and the original scent of the natural sesquiterps comes back a little as it dries, never anything close to milk. And I know these strains very well. Pink Kush was the last one smelling like milk. Smoked plenty of that in CA.

I have to wash already dried buds to vape them. You know how bad washed buds taste, wrung out in a paper towel? Still an improvement!

What pesticide are you faggots using? Just straight milk? And what about that fake ass Cheddar bud? You know autistic career vapers can easily tell weed scents/flavors from external non-weed scents/flavors, right?

Come on, I know some of you creepers have a conscience. Ex growers? Anyone want to speak up? I've never smelled this anywhere
but Az in my lifetime of basically nothing but toking.

AZs rep as the worst weed in the world keeps getting stronger. People keep telling me to go to Trumids but I don't want to smoke Karanja Kush or kush infused reggie. I swear the most ignorant most non-compassionate, senseless people in the world grow weed for AZ dispensaries.

Fuck the dispos and their 25 mile rule! FUCK CORPORATE VERTICAL MONOPOLY CHAINSTORE WEED! The asthma inducing fake "scent boosters" were easy to figure out after visiting the Miracle-Gro shop. That shit fooled me too, until I took a hit.

But I can't figure out why a dispo would let one batch of milkweed on the shelf, let alone half the fucking menu. And again, I specifically avoid that shit when I smell it in display jars, yet it's always in my bag when I get home. They know. They have to.

Let me list what other strains in recently memory have had this exact smell/flavor, so you know it ain't some unknown pheno thing:

Sour Kush
Mother Tongue
Rare Dankness
Green Crack
Sour Diesel
OG Kush

These strains could NEVER be perceived as artificial milk. And yes, I've gotten bags where the small buds were fine and the big buds were milky, slI know it's a fungicide.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT???

that milkweeds fucked up.

Yeah that Mother Tongue, I washed it, smells like melons after it dried. Looked up the strain, sure enough its Watermelon. But it smelled like straight milk before the water bath. The Sour Kush was hashy as fuck after I washed it. Smelled like milk before washed.

I dont know how they get away with it. If they'd fucking wash their buds before drying them it'd probably be fine. Take a fucking clue, I leavs dispensaries reviews about this every week, apparently it never makes it past the front desk.

BerrySeal

This joke called AZ MMJ just keeps getting scarier. Not funnier, fucking horrifying. The implications of all this tainted shit actually being sold... Terrifying.

In the past month I've seen a Ghost Train Haze that smells of fermented grape skins, a Nebula that smells of banana shoe spray, a SFV that smells like molded peanut shells, a Dosidos that smelled like Sweet Raw, half a shelf that smells like mycotoxins (other half smelled like shoe spray), a GG4 that smelled of lime peels, a Ghost that smells of lemon peels, an OG18 and several other OGs that smell of deodorant spray, and the closest thing to legit I've found: a Bubblegum that smelled 25% of Bubblegum, 25% neem, 25% milk and 25% fruit rinds/peels. I cant smoke any of this dirty MPP mafia grown shit. Literally cannot use anything these lame dumbfucks grow. Who is confusing peels with fruit, or fruity weed with fruit extracts? Hundreds of thousands of Arizonians, thats who.

I recently read an article on a study showing how people who like bitter flavors, such as IPA beer, are indeed psychopaths. And it all makes sense.. I'm surrounded by an enormous community of psychopaths pretending to be normal. And it makes the same seem wrong. Lol just like some Twilight Zone episode.

Fuck Arizona. I have not been able to try a new strain in 5 years other than my own fucking bedroom closet seed grows! Who would have thought I'd be growing the best weed in the state from fucking bagseed?

BerrySeal

I've asked these places why there weed doesn't smell taste or feel anything like the well known strain name on the jar, its such a joke, these places grow their own shit and can't tell you anything about it.

"Its a plant"
"You dont know good weed"
"You smoke too much weed"

These are the only responses these clowns are capable of when asked why their weed doesn't even smell like any type rod weed at all. First, it's a plant, it changes. So, you're bullshitting me claiming to have clone strains? Just growing from seed and throwing names on it? I wish I could accept that answer! Sorry, there's no BITTER citrus PEEL weed genetics. Bitter peel being the key. I'd be questioning myself otherwise,as to how weed can have a smell but no flavor. Thats not the case. I know exactly what I'm tasting: shitty hydroponic pesticide laced moldweed infused with fruit industry scrap extracts (peels skins and rinds that belong in the compost pile or some pet discipline spray at best).

Drunken Buddha

Did you think it would be otherwise? Homegrown always trumps (hehe...) the commercial brands. Even after legalization, the best will be individual grower-grown. What's a smoker to do?

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Did you think it would be otherwise? Homegrown always trumps (hehe...) the commercial brands. Even after legalization, the best will be individual grower-grown. What's a smoker to do?

View Image

That looks a lot nicer than the bricks that were available in Tucson 20 years ago. UofA had an experimental home construction project back then and one of their projects that worked out was adobe coated hay bales. A house made of bud using the same technique seems pretty possible looking at your photo, might not even need any mortar.