What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gmo cookies strain michigan?

CaptainDankness

Lol, do they acted have GMO weed available yet? I know their has been some work done just still waiting to see what they can do.

Definitely some good can come from GMO weed just hopefully they don't make them all auto flowering. Lol

MasonJS

Captain, they're talking about a new popular michigan strain called Garlic Cookies or GMO for short. Very pungent stinky greasy strain. I think it took around 4th place or so at the cup this year and I had the pleasure of scooping up an oz. I got a stinky cut up where im at but it came from a seed I got and doesnt compete against the real deal cut. Very potent and sticky but doesnt have all the crazy purples and what im used to seeing in GMO.

scrogtom

Finally hunted her down in ann arbor and just ran her..... wow, absolutely foul rankness. She takes forever and may have you scratching your head for more headroom as she stretches for 30 days.. and took at 78 days, she stood still for weeks after week 8 it seemed. Had my panties bunching for sure...lol

scrogtom

My word doesn't mean much on here I know but this gmo cut can make you a hero.... lol.. never saw a plant grow that fast, makes up for the 11+ weeks in my opinion, I will flip her much earlier now... That is its only downside for sure is this thing could go 80+ day flower easily..

Latest posts

Latest posts