What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any buckeyes alive...

Swankz

Sooooo..... I think the Indians should change their name since they are no longer using the chief wahoo... New name suggestions? Maybe something like the Cleveland Aviators😂😂.Have a little bi wing plane for a emblem haha throw some C's on some old school bomber jackets and call it a day 😂😂😂

eddie.saw

Not in Ohio, but if I go west, it's 20 mins, if I go east NY is about 20 mins.. My first year growing by a great lake.. What the pm and mold issues like?

PerfectDay

I still haven't figured out what a buck eye is.

It's a poisonous chestnut tree.
FoodForagingInTheWoodsCHESTNUTS.jpg

I'm not in Ohio at the moment, but my wife's family is there and I'm trying to get hired as a cultivator :plant grow: in the new MMJ grow ops. :wave:
Glad to meet everyone! :party: