What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okie grown

Veteran
I will say my sour bubble bx1 test seeds i got from b.o.g in 04/05 where the most trichome covered plants i have grown.Couple pics.

But this killer apollo from rezdog was a close 2nd.Every female i got was very frosty

G

I have some sdxog by jlp that is frosy at day 36.when fineshed i will tack some picks its seeded with my 03 gno3 collection c99 haze male that is frosty from veg and has a lemon cleaner smell so i cant weight to grow that cross out .this is a good thread keep them coming.

silverhazexxx

Grandaddy Purp

gdp2.jpg

gdp.jpg

and some crystals from it

gdpK.jpg

silverhazexxx

thanks murphy!!

im tellin you anyone who don't have a space case,
needs to go get one.
they might be pricey but it is worth every cent.
that was just off an 8th and i wasn't even trying to get it off

TomHill said:

Same ole same old...Deep Chunk
reddy1 said:
this is my freaky bitch
manage a trois from mist of destruction
The only words that can come out is "WOW". I would really love to see these at full size. If either of you wouldn't mind maybe loading these from some other site, Fantastic stuff there would love to get the full effect of them.
Here's all I got it's nothing like these two but it's pretty k.o. for being of own creation Satori's Blues... Satori(100day pheno mom) x BlueMoonRocks(Ind pheno pop)

Status
Not open for further replies.