What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Tumblepop

Just last badass pics sorry, i put them outside for clean my room and in the night there was full of wind.......DAMNIT!!! Leaves and part of buds burned.
Just, this cross have nice bubba side, smell like strong cold coffee.....the chocolatey looks like Deepchunk with fruity hashy smells...i think it's good choice just test them and show your pics! :rasta:

Chocolatey chunk

Bubba/Chunk

@Raythat

Put your seeds in soil M8 right now :jump: !

Another run test (bluekronic X the one)

100% germ rate

Another challenger Cannacopia DCRoadkill (Roadkill clone X DeepChunk)

100% germ rate, very nice... :rasta:

Grow hard friends :jump:

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah groovy master!! You want tester seeds M8 go PM :rasta:

Outdoor update

Covered rebel shack F2 at 3weeks looks tasty smell metalic citrus

Another shot Skubba/Herijuana purple phéno candy, fruity smell humm

Skubba/Herijuana...simple bud ^^

Miss Apollo mist, great stuff rezdog...!

Blockhead (same cut to make "braindead" cross)

Sour/neville...again ^^

More to come, thanks all :rasta:

Last edited:

kathmandu

will be watching your RKSxDC.
nice grows and selection, thanks for showing em all to us. Your braindead is gonna be some strong medication without a doubt my man...great cross:^)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kathmandu said:
will be watching your RKSxDC.
nice grows and selection, thanks for showing em all to us. Your braindead is gonna be some strong medication without a doubt my man...great cross:^)

Thanks M8, RKS/DC going strong with outstanding smell, dank skunky, catpiss almost i like it.

Seedling (the most darker is RKS/DC on the center of pic)

RKS/DC (seeds)

Sannie Madonna (seeds)

MRN NH/MH (seeds)

Sour/Neville on balcony (attacked by spider mite :bashhead: ) cut

Babamta tiki seeds (cut)

Seeds are ready to test

Another flower coming up!

I use turbo neon 2X55w on little plants with 2ml/l voodoo, 1ml/l enzymes+ thats all (ph:6 sure ^^)

S

snookster

BD #1....I luv your Madonna pics. It appears you have about a 1-2 week head start on me. I am also growing Sannie's Madonna & Herijuana. Week # 2 for mine, but looking very nice. I LOVE Sannie's gear!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bd-this thread just keeps gettin better and better my man! great job-plants are looking healthy, lotsa strains to choose from. very interesting. keep up the great work.....sub :rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Subrob thanks man I'm satisfied to see your here m8! I keep my eyes open on your thread and i wait a smoke test from HTC Skunk IBL...! :rasta:

1 Weeks more on outdoors grow:

Sannie Rebel shack F2 are amazing, covered with trichs, citrus metallic smell with a touch of Hazelnut....very dark leafed....freebe from sannie really....yeah!

Apollo mist flowering hard! Dank smell not to strong but spicy fruity with full of buds....

Again from sannie this beauty....I stupid boy, i don't take cuts damnit! I hope found this phéno in my last few seeds.The smell is so fruity like candy or sugar with a fine melon note in the nose...crazy never smells so strong aroma on cannabis plants definitly a keeper....or breeding project

The same strain (skubba/Herijuana) natural....good strong heri dominant
Again from sannie is usual now..! :rasta:

Blockhead babys full flowering, this plants is my keeper, very special plant, stocky, smells strong pepper or skunky hard to describe but when you smoke this baby....you lost your brain...like as sniper headshot...That it is not hard to describe....sure :laughing:

I gave a good amount of nuts on all my plants for the last month of flowering. My friend only use rainwater but not enough i think...

See ya all :jump:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah apollo mist chopped right now hum fruity smoke in coming! good producer for outdoor guerilla for sure! All of my plants flowering hard blockhead buds are huge haha pretty cool pics are coming soon..Now skubba/heri purple candy chopped today dank candy smell and rebel shack f2 covered with trics!!

Rebel shack f2

Skubba/heri purlpe ^^

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you here m8 groovy!

Yeah i like babamta nice pepper plant !! She's a real beauty

I've some tester for you bro mp me...what the new in your box?

See ya

hey bro ive got a bit less time for the garden right now... :badday: i have a green devil a bambata (hehe) and a sadhu (hehe again) in the box ! not a really dialed in session , just a come back to work :)
oh and i only matched to keep the sadhu and the blockhead in my mum box (only space for 6 mums u now)and they are keepers for sure

i already finnished both stash from the last session... :joint:...and the BH is some special smoke i can assure u...

The Vermonster

Awesome as always BD1..............i have a nev haze just flipped her but took for ever to get her to grow.........is that usual w/ the nev haze??

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Vermonster said:
Awesome as always BD1..............i have a nev haze just flipped her but took for ever to get her to grow.........is that usual w/ the nev haze??

I don't understand you bro ^^ keep an NV cut in your garden it's true bomb plant for sure! But I think NV from MNS is more longer and more sativa side than NV from female seeds (Not the "true" neville haze: it's neville cross with jack father = female seeds).Trippy effet with one hit that the reponse of the neville ^^ YEAH!!

Check my RKS/DC cannacopia phéno1

Phéno 2

RKS/DC is very stange plant, slow vegger, full of phéno but my first phéno smell like dead bird :laughing: unsual!!!

Apollo mist outdoor at the end hummm

Do you want a nug?! :rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the last pics before cut. Blockhead, sour/Neville and rebel shack F2
The first blockhead give and extra dank buds with full of resin after 65days of flowering, not really good mould resistance but serious quality.She smells fresh and fruity with musky side...The high is very strong total brainkiller strain...one of the best weed in my garden.keeper

The second is the sour/neville (sour phéno) at 70days flowering.Pretty lady, not extra producer but the glands are fat...really fat! The smell is strong diesel/fuel or chemical...unusual.The smoke is nice, cerebral and trippy, keeper in my garden, for a long time...i like this shit ^^ !

And finally rebel shack f2....incredible, smells like vomit or shit with small rock hard buds...covered with resin it's amazing. Sativa looking plant, poor resistance to mould.Quality is outstanding...powerfull genetics

More"real"smoke report coming soon

Blockhead (mama of braindead) from cut

Dried BH

Sour/neville (sour phéno) from cut

Rebel shack f2 from seeds

See you soon, hope you like them

Braindead

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still rockin it i see! always nice to check in here and see what youve been up to! great job, as always....sub

shit!! im high as a kite!
some really nicely outdoor grown buds!!!
RS f2 is some super nice smoke with a good funk! S/N is very nice too with a very special taste if im righ (but i need to smoke more of both)
BH is some potent smoke for sur , haven't smoked it in a while and... had a punch in my head from 15h42 pm to 18h00 pm this afternoon :bashhead: ...what a long high ...you grow it to perfection btw....
a few bud pics hehe