What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chrome said:
hi Braindead#1

very nice pictures.

i want to show u some very nice Sour Neville feno.

i call this one the sour diesel pheo :headbange

Nice pics buddy! Your sour/neville phéno's amazing!! Nice foxtail bud :jump:
How is the smoke? Mine is strong cerebral high with real good relaxing body at the end of the stone.Good fruity aroma not strong but smooth taste, great medecine....a really good strain... :laughing:

Last edited:

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
Mine is strong cerebral high with real good relaxing body at the end of the stone.Good fruity aroma not strong but smooth taste, great medecine....a really good strain, thx sannie...
Thats it! with nice diesel smell. but not too much.

most of the phenos looking like yours. only this one gets the foxtail buds so strong. im reveging her now. it looks good.ill save her. :wave:

:rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey growers! This's my new run, apollo mist, basic kush and kali most under 400watts HPS , light mix, HESI, and advanced additives.I hope you like this pics, see ya

Apollo Mist

Basic/kush

Kali Most

Dried apollo and basic

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey !!

A new challenger in my box hahaha!! A really nice seeds from cannacopia and rezdog! First test bubba/DC and Chocolatey/DC Top looking seeds 100% germed (put directly in soil: all mix biobizz) .After a little grow i'm going to put them in an aéroponic spider.These plant're strong, all the best for the continuation i think.And last pics shows my blockhead mama saved from that fucking thrips!! .I use voodoo and enzymes (for cuts and seeds) PH6 and EC: 0.5 (the same on aéro).Thanks brad on hempdepot!!! really fast.... :wave:
(And seedbay as usual :headbange)

rez

Cannacopia seeds (bc road kill, bubba/DC, Genius/DC, chocolatey/DC)

Left:bubba/DC right: choco/DC

Sour/Neville in aéro (roots)

Blockhead brain hitter :laughing:

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update my cannacopia seedling ^^ .Growing fast and strong... so good, !!

Chocolatey chunk

bubba DC

Blockhead

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks cannacapia babys after 15days repot, very strong but damn slow vegger!

Bubba DC

Chocolatey Chunk

Roots

Under the sun

Light mix + voodoo + enzymes + oligo + TNT + OrganicB on this babys
The 5 plants on the front are bubba dc.

Some mama blockhead shots under 250watts

Balcony flowers

Lady cane

Blockhead SOL

Last edited:

NPK

Sweet looking plants braindead, looking real healthy! Love those fat little indy leaves on the Chocolate Chunk seedlings. I'll be watching this one with interest while waiting for my bubba chunk and Genius/Chunk seeds to arrive. :D

skar

yes very nice braindead ! i will look to forward to see what you do with these cannacopia strains =)

peace

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
highclasscandy said:
very nice braindead
looks like the real deal...

Buddy!! I'm so happy to see your here M8 What's the news? :rasta:

Thx all for posting, cannacopia babys growing fast right now, leaves are big and really darky....Good deal from hempdepot, see ya next round for updating some pics :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts