What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abby's Bud Shack

G

wow amazing photographs! nirvana should use your jock horror pictures for their description, you have the best of any jack herry i have seen, and sadly have never smoked, one day i'll grow it

peace

G

Four Fingers - Congratulations on getting the Canon, I'm sure it will do a great job for you! Glad I could be inspiring :)

zeppelindood - Thanks for stopping by the Bud Shack, I'm glad you like what you see!

hydroxide - Thanks for the compliment. :) I am really enjoying the Jock Horror grow, and highly recommend it. I'm just now having an after dinner smoke of the first Jock Horror, having been about 9 days past harvest. It's a nice smooth smoke with a slightly citrus smell and somewhat spicy (incense) aftertaste. I prefer a more "up" high, and this sativa dominant plant seems to fit the bill nicely.

Just one pic for tonight... it may be a little slow for the dialup folks, but it's hopefully worth it! :D

Jock Horror @ Day 55
2590jh_jill_day55_3-med.jpg

G

You got some great photography skillz. Great color and lighting, not to mention the models. You got it all bro, Nice to meet you!

G

SmokeyPufmaster - Thanks for the compliment, very nice to meet you as well. :)

One thing I have found is that a lot of people seem to only like big, fat, mature bud shots, and pay no attention to the "baby buds". I'm no pedophile, but I find an intrinsic beauty with the baby buds that is lacking in the mature versions. They seem so dainty and fresh. So here are a couple of new c99 F2 "baby" shots for your enjoyment:

Some c99 F2 at 28 days flower
2590c99_grow2_day28_2-med.jpg

2590c99_grow2_day28_1-med.jpg

G

Damn, I love the colors on that JH. I'm still over here stuck to the screen...

Checked your PM and read all of that thread, Abby. Thanks. :)

As you can tell, I'm all about the Sativas and this is one that I can't wait to get in the garden. I agree - you DO have the best Jock shots I've ever seen. Most def give them to Gypsy or the SD staff.

G

Fernandro - Thanks for the compliment, glad you enjoyed the thread. :)

Rolando Mota - Drop on by anytime, the girls love attention!

Well, today was a bad day as the first picture will show, I found a male flower on my Jock Horror. Actually, I found a few spread throughout the plant! I don't know why she hermied, but I wasn't about to let any pollen get to my c99 gals, so today harvest time came a little earlier than planned - which means it's time for some Jock Harvest pics!

See the male flower in the middle of the bud... bummer :(
2590jh_jill_harvest_2-med.jpg

Here's some tasty big buds
2590jh_jill_harvest_3-med.jpg

And some colorful buds
2590jh_jill_harvest_1-med.jpg

Such a shame as they were turning purple...
2590jh_jill_harvest_7-med.jpg

Here's some Jock tops hanging out in the dry room
2590jh_jill_harvest_6-med.jpg

Rellikbuzz

Hey Abby- Well a few bananas can't kill that party!! You shouldn't be too bummed. Those are some incredibly dank buds and, HUGE, damn HUGE colas. Those buds may have been turning a little purple but they certainly look ripe from those pics!! Give us a smoke report, will ya?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow

wow

those are just amazing pictures abby, there are no words to really describe those pictures, they just jump out of the screen they are so clean, wow just wow! cant wait to see whats coming next :biggrin: mrs.b

fallenangel

that pick of your first jock horror harvest is unreal .. i made it my desktop pic!!! i need info on this strain !! it looks too tastey..

G

hell,ya just pick em off,no harm done....they likely would have shot 'blanks',anyhow :)
Nice shots,ABN!

Cheers!

G

great job

great job

those are some unreal pictures abby normal great
and the plants speak for them selves :canabis:
plants and pics like this make my day thanks for the eye candy :biggrin:

G

Rellikbuzz - I'm not too bummed, I have a lot of beautiful buds to smoke. But I always wanted to grow some purple buds, and this was the closest I have gotten. If they had gone another week... but they were at 55 days so I can't complain too much. :) Soon as they cure a bit I'll do a smoke report on both phenos of Jock Horror's. Can't wait! :D

fallenangel - Thanks, glad you enjoy the work. The Nirvana Jock Horror seeds I purchased from Seeds Direct, you can view some very limited information on the strain there. There are also some grower and smoke reports on the Jock Horror at Overgrow, you may wish to read them as well.

Mrs.Babba - Thanks for stopping by, and for your wonderful words of wow! :) I can tell you what's next... BOG BUDS. I was lucky enough to win some of Bog's Bodacious Beans, so I'll be doing some Sweet Cindy, Lifesaver, and Sour Bubble, along with some Medley beans I had purchased prior. Should make for an interesting grow and photo shoot.

Rezdog - Thanks for stopping by to see my girls. While I could have picked off a few, the hermie effect was spread throughout the plant, it would be too much trouble. No pollen was released, and while it may have been sterile, I have some c99 in flower and did not want any seeds in that grow. My experience with the mother of these clones was that she produced some seeds that were underdeveloped and damned hard to find, that is until you light a bowl. I hate that! :( You seem to have some wonderful strains and crosses, perhaps one day I'll have the privilige to shoot some of your genetics.

Hey southernsmoker - glad you stopped by the bud shack for your daily eye candy fix! :)

Speaking of eye candy, here's a sweet little piece of Banana Bud for all of you:

Jock Horror @ 55 days (harvest time)
2590harvest_budsky-med.jpg