What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Here is Abusive's OG Kush at day 19 of flower. The Abusive OG Kush will stretch like crazy if you don't treat her right in the beginning stages of flower. I don't top her, I just do some simple LST training to her and cut her N down in half, as well as give her plenty of light and she does not stretch that bad for me. In fact, stretching is not a problem with any of my plants in my current grow environment.

OG Kush, 27" Day 19 flower

Here is an underneath shot of her canopy so you can see that there is some stretch going on here ;)

OG Kush cola

MrDank

Veteran
Here is my DJ Short Blueberry clone on day 24 of flower. She is fattening up for sure. Again, no topping going on here. She was just tied back with some yarn and I did some select pruning to her and this is how she turned out. That's what I do with all of my plants.

She is getting a faint berry smell going on, but still early for her.

DJ Short Blueberry Day 24 flower

Side cola

MrDank

Veteran
Last for now is a Blowfish on day 28 of flower. She is feeding like crazy. I have her in a 5-gallon container and she is sucking it dry every 48 hours (and no it's not hot in there). She is one vigorous lady. 30 days from now she is getting the axe.

Blowfish, untopped Day 28 of flower

G

Excellent Mr. Dank. Great shots. All of the plants are looking extra healthy. Keep up the great work man. Any favorites out of the bunch yet? Keep em coming. :wave:

Piffington

Picture-Perfect Mr. Dank, helluva job everything looks healthy as can be....you're in for a very DANK summer :sasmokin:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
MrDank..awesome line-up....can't wait to see that Golden Goat fill out..sounds good

stretchpup

Dank bro. Those are some fine looking bushes you have worked there.

5gals dry in 48 hours!? Hot damn... She looks great though.

The Iceman

Whatever your a feeding them keep it up as those are some happy cannabis plants...great to see you back in action my friend as your a good man who didnt deserve that bullshit. How does it feel to be legal?? Must be a great feeling for sure...anyways, killer line-up and look forward to seeing them blow the hell up and swell like a tick.

G

Really nice...I hope my DJ Blueberry fills out like yours.Just started tieing it down. its outdoors though...Awesome pics!!

MrDank

Veteran
Hi, thanks everybody for the kind words! Always appreciated

The Blowfish is starting to get that sweet smell early on. I just cut her down to 0 Nitrogen for she will be cut in 4 weeks from now, and I don't like any of my plants to be given any extra N during the last 4 weeks.

Krome - Golden Goat is my favorite right now, with OG Kush in second. Alot of these are firsts for me

Raco - What's up my man? Nice of you to drop in :joint:

Iceman - Thanks for dropping in, nice to see you in my thread. yes it feels great to be legal medical gardener. I have been tinkering with my nutrient formulas for a while, and I think I found one that works well for me. Shoot me a PM sometime

B

Brain

Garden looks great ,man. Plants look picture perfect. I've grown that Blowfish cut and thought the smell was very tropical. That was the best thing about. The Afgooey I really liked and kept longer. Keep up the good work.

Lucid

mmmm Afgooey...... i wish i had access to that cut ...... ... atleast i got some of Moonshine Man's Rhino Goo..... hopefully i will find some Afgoooey dom girls...

mr dank .... very nice lookin girls...... keepin them dialed in for sure....

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to see ya back with the med license, that blowfish looks perfect. a real nice bush, organic too. you should check out the organic soil forum tons of good info.

cannigrow

Very nice garden buddy, I haven't heard of the golden goat and a few others but they all look spectacular. How do you like your black dom? Forever a favorite of mine...

MrDank

Veteran
It's about overdue for an update, but I've been busy. Jumped in a car and hauled across the country with my wife to see these boys throw down for 3 nights in a row. Poor quality pics, but whatever

And one of the best guitarists today