What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

RUDEBOI

ograskal said:
Hey Rudeboi....From What i was told, Suge told Swerve that he was sending him the Pure Kush Clone and then later on down the road when Swerve put up a thread Suge does Chime in and say that he sent him a cross and that its not the real deal Pure Kush...But thats not What Swerve was Originaly told By SUge at first when he sent the clone to him.....So how do you really Know Rudeboi what really went on????? Thats why Swerve really doesnt know what to think.....Do you think just becuz Suge Chimes in Months later and says its really across that Suge didnt tell him before hand that it was the real deal??......Think about it.!!! SOmebody is definately Playing games here Buddy.....~ograskal

Ograskal, you may be right, I don't know, only pm's would be able to provide that kind of evidence. But is it really that serious? The point is he was told exactly what he had in a public forum. If he thought that he was played or mislead he could/should have addressed it then back on page 2 of his A Spot For Me Mums thread, not continue to go on like everything is everything. He actually thanked Suge for the Clarification and in his own words, wasn't sure exactly what he had. Then months later after Suge Re-explains that he has hybrids he flames Suges breeding program and calls his PK "mediocre at best". Damn, when he thought he had Suge's PK he traded/gifted/sold it as top quality Socal Kush genetics, but when he comes at odds with the Breeder all of of a sudden his "gem" that was worthy of 2 long ass threads is said matter of factly to be "mediocre at best". Come on now, I was born in the morning but not THIS Morning.LOL I'm not gonna say that Suge didn't lead him to believe that he had the Real PK cut, cuz I'm not him but if he lets you know on page 2 and you're still confused about what you've got/traded/sold/gifted on page 20, I have to believe that its on purpose and part of a broader agenda JM2C. There is definitely some game playing going on but who's doing the playing, that's the question? I just know that Suge's PK is a true representation of a real deal Socal Kush strain that is commonly found in the streets of L.A. In most Socal circles Pure Kush, Purple Kush, Master Kush, Bubba Kush & O.G. Kush are readily available and always well received to those in the know, just have to be In The Know!

Hey IGT, I guess great minds think alike, but then again, there I go Thinkin'!LOL. BTW Yer PK/OG looks waaaaay more like O.G. IMO! Great job with the photography and the plants look A-1 As Usual. That Scrog looks FanFukinTastic. KK really knows his stuff and is an excellent breeder/grower. I just don't know if I can believe anybody's story about Chemdawg, cuz everybody seems to have gotten those beans!!LOL I have the cut "Dog" tho' that came from KK and its "Cool" Not O.G. Kush by a long shot!! Also claiming that Bubba is a O.G. Kush pheno just doesn't jive to me at all. The growth characteristics of the Real Deal O.G. Kush, not the SFV is like Blue Dog's Triangle Kush and how you could derive a short stout plant like Bubba from a Super stretchy Sativa dom. plant is Unfathomable or beyond my understanding. But that doesn't mean its impossible it just doesn't seem logical to me IME/IMO.

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

Nspecta said:
Pure Kush
6213HPIM5249.JPG

Bubba Kush
10092P1070413_copy_1.JPG

IGT :chin: :sasmokin:
Great Pics, I wish somebody had some pics of some Socal Master Kush to put up with the PK & Bubbz cuz you can easily see how these 3 strains are very, very closely related. There is also a purple pheno of Banana Kush that could also easily be mistaken for those pics as well. Crazy how dominant "It" is, if we could only narrow it down to exactly what "It" is in Kush strains that make them "It"LOL

Nspecta

Veteran
RUDEBOI said:
Hey IGT, I guess great minds think alike, but then again, there I go Thinkin'!LOL. BTW Yer PK/OG looks waaaaay more like O.G. IMO! Great job with the photography and the plants look A-1 As Usual. That Scrog looks FanFukinTastic. KK really knows his stuff and is an excellent breeder/grower. I just don't know if I can believe anybody's story about Chemdawg, cuz everybody seems to have gotten those beans!!LOL I have the cut "Dog" tho' that came from KK and its "Cool" Not O.G. Kush by a long shot!! Also claiming that Bubba is a O.G. Kush pheno just doesn't jive to me at all. The growth characteristics of the Real Deal O.G. Kush, not the SFV is like Blue Dog's Triangle Kush and how you could derive a short stout plant like Bubba from a Super stretchy Sativa dom. plant is Unfathomable or beyond my understanding. But that doesn't mean its impossible it just doesn't seem logical to me IME/IMO.

To this...^^^^^...I'd have ta say...ya need ta breed with some IBL Ghani's/Kushes man...you'd be surprized how dominant some of 'em can be in tha F1 sat/indie hybrids. :wink: :D

If ya think of it this way...a lot o' these IBL's have node spacing at about 1/2"-1" with zero stretch...now OGK has node spacing of what, say 6",8",12" with an extreme stretch...and...Bubba has about 1"-4" node spacing and a moderate (approx. 50%) stretch...seems feasible ta me. :chin:

On a bit of an off topic note...what're yer thoughts on this quote I dug out o' tha archives by good ol' OrgnKid...??? :sasmokin:

ORGNKID said:
Yes, my friend and i were the original breeders of the Bubba...and we got OG in Florida...and crossed it up out here and sold plenty of clones...plenty..thats why its everwhere...Ogers is also everwhere because of us ship them to people and selling them to others also...yea MONEY..SO WHAT ...I AM IN THE GAME 4 MONEY BUT NOT THE SEED BUSINESS...MONEY MAKE MY DAY BETTER...BUT SO DOES MAKE GOOD CONNECTIONS ON OTHER STRAINS TO TRY TO BLEND A BETTER BATCH...ODVIOUSLY THESE ARE A WANTED ITEM AND HAVE PROVED THEM SELF TO BE WORTHY ...OF HAVING...I MADE MY MONEY ON THEM WHY NOT OTHER ENJOY THEM....PURE KUSH... TO SUGARY SWEET TO RELEASE YET BUT SOME DAY...LA WILL LET THE NEXT STRAIN OUT THE VALLEY......

February 4th, 2004

I couldn't help it...I had ta correct a bit o' his spelling and punctuation...not all of it though...hehheh.

PURE KUSH ya say...hmmmmmm, very interesting. :chin: :chin: :chin:

Take 'er eazy man, IGT :sasmokin:

Tropical Treats

Nice pics raskal, I can definetly see the similaritys between the pk and the master kush. The bud structures are very similiar other than the pure being more purple. They both look extremely yummy. Keep up the good work, you definetly got skillz!

G

that master looks to have a lot of bubba or other socal kush in it, well done nonetheless!

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
Can y'all chime in?

Can y'all chime in?

Hey folks ... just noticed this thread and I think it may be the best place to post these....help me out here. I'm hoping someone will know about this strain.

All I know is it's a SuperSkunk x Kush (whose SS and Who's or what Kush I don't know)... no idea who the breeder was and I can't find a Kush x SuperSkunk in my feeble attempt to search it out. I know it's an outdoor strain but my friend just harvested under a 1000W and it's pretty good. Stinks like crazy though. So...here's a few pics ... pipe up and give me some history if ya can folks. The white dots on them are from some "Damp Off" These 2 Moms were given to me for x-mas ... I was told they grow short fat bushes outdoor about 4' tall and are heavy yielders with mostly heavy "popcorn" buds.
The finished bud I have from it is crazy stinky.

Peace and thanks in advance

BG

Nspecta

Veteran
nandro said:
I'll see your Bubba and raise you Kyle's Purple.. :sasmokin:

14495purplekush1.JPG

Al'right...Stop tha thread...now that...^^^...is some got dang tasty lookin' nuggetz right thar. :yoinks:

Waitaminute...ya said Purple right? Where?

Hehhehheh, IGT :sasmokin:

Scay Beez

I have grown and smoked the puss/pure kush cut (not from swerve) and the purple bubba. If you look at elkslayer's pic you can tell the bud structure of the pure kush looks very different from og and bubba. Its grows more fluffy buds rather than very dense chunks. It is also a HELL of a lot more vigorous growth than og or bubba and clones faster. The leaves are fatter and internode spacing is about same as bubbas. The taste is super fruity (smells like hawaiian punch growing) with a little kush at the end. Jason King describes it very well in the cannabible 3. It could be a kush cross... a real damn good one. I think that pk that nspecta has is some og cut (mislabeled perhaps..? tends to happen now to the best of us ;) ).

I can also tell ya that the pure kush or whatever I have is much stronger than bubba. After 1 bowl I'm really high and ready for bed.

Beautiful pics everyone! Can't ever get enough kush!

- sbz

Nspecta

Veteran
Scay Beez said:
If you look at elkslayer's pic you can tell the bud structure of the pure kush looks very different from og and bubba.

I think that pk that nspecta has is some og cut (mislabeled perhaps..? tends to happen now to the best of us ;) ).

- sbz

Scay Beez~ Ya crack me up brah...hehheh...who do ya think I got me PK/OGK cut from? :wink: :D

Same-same man. :sasmokin:

IGT

nandro

Nspecta said:
Al'right...Stop tha thread...now that...^^^...is some got dang tasty lookin' nuggetz right thar. :yoinks:

Waitaminute...ya said Purple right? Where?

Hehhehheh, IGT :sasmokin:

No cold dumps on this one apparantly, huh? Still some good good.

OGK that I used to get locally, which I believe to be very similar to Bluedog's 'Triangle Kush', because apparantly the clone came from up there..according to tha grower lady I spoke with that I got tha nugs from.

ograskal

Veteran
nandro said:
No cold dumps on this one apparantly, huh? Still some good good.

OGK that I used to get locally, which I believe to be very similar to Bluedog's 'Triangle Kush', because apparantly the clone came from up there..according to tha grower lady I spoke with that I got tha nugs from.

Looks almost like the OGK I'm runnin....Nice pics Bro....~ogr

Scay Beez

Nspecta: No disrespect bro. Your shits on hit always. Just trying to contribute the little I observe/taste/smell.

- sbz

Nspecta

Veteran
Scay Beez said:
I have grown and smoked the puss/pure kush cut (not from swerve)...

- sbz

Scay Beez~ No worries at all bruthaman... :D ...I was just jokin' around...havin' a lil' fun...I saw tha :wink: in yer post man. :friends:

I was serious 'bout where tha cut came from though. :cool:

I've been enjoyin' everyones posts, observations, & experiences in this here thread...and...don't ya luv how ya 'have ta' include tha clause "(Not from Swerve)" so as folks know which cut ya have.

Sample Scenario:

Ganja Toker#1..."What Pure Kush cut do you have?"

Stoner#2...It's tha good one...y'know tha "Not from Swerve cut".

Ok...maybe I've had a bit much ta smoke now...put tha '06 CD#2 down.

IGT :smoweed: