What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You Anti-Vaxxers !!! - Great Article about Meds & Violence in Young People

St. Phatty

https://www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

"A parent retells how his child couldn’t stand how the drugs made him feel and so he committed suicide. Another parent is stuck with the image of his child running in front of a moving car because the child wanted to die. Imagine calling 911 because your child is trying to kill herself when you know your child was not like that before taking the antidepressant. Imagine what you would feel like upon finding out that your child is the shooter in a murderous rampage on the school campus.

While on a mix of antidepressants, sixteen year old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to school and held twenty-three students hostage. His father said he was not a violent kid before he took the drugs but while on the medication he was volatile and susceptible to blind rage. Cory does not remember anything other than waking up, not feeling so well and going back to bed. The next thing he remembered was being in juvenile detention. Luckily no one was hurt, but it could have become another mass shooting.

A Harvard psychiatrist closely monitors his patients as he has seen firsthand that those that were not suicidal before became agitated, restless and completely preoccupied with suicidal thoughts. When these patients were taken off the drug, the thoughts went away. Clearly this demonstrates it’s the drugs causing these violent feelings, not the mental health of the patient."

This one article plus the interview with Robert Whitaker @ Peak Prosperity, make the point.

https://www.peakprosperity.com/robert-whitaker-americas-prescription-drug-epidemic/

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What does this have to do with anti-vaxxers?

Your article is about SSri's, and how they can and do cause people to behave erratically and violently.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
What do medications have to do with innoculations?

Its all bad science anyway but "meds" arent vaccs..

Studies repeatedly show 90% of doctors 90% of the time would never prescribe themselves what they would you what does that tell you?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Your article is about SSri's, and how they can and do cause people to behave erratically and violently.
Very true.

911: "What's your emergency?"
Man who had his SSRI meds 'adjusted' two weeks earlier: "I've just shot my best friend and I don't know why. I don't think I can handle this."
Phone disconnects

Sheriffs show up to a man dead on the porch, shot in the chest. The owner of the property ate a bullet from the same rifle in the house. The 'friend' had called 30 minutes earlier to say he had sold the property for him, and was coming by to have the papers signed.

They had known each other since they were kids.

Be extremely careful using SSRI's.

St. Phatty

What does this have to do with anti-vaxxers?

I was kidding.

I'm an anti-vaxxer too.
i.e. I know that the American med industry has a terrible record when it comes to admitting mistakes.

That applies to vaccines AND the meds synthesized by American biotech.

Fixer

I can buy the anti-depressant thread without any problem but the science of vaccination is solid. We all need to get vaccinated to protect ourselves and our communities. :)

St. Phatty

I can buy the anti-depressant thread without any problem but the science of vaccination is solid. We all need to get vaccinated to protect ourselves and our communities. :)

Tried to change the title but ...

Mainly I thought that CCHRflorida.org article was a good one.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
A single vaccine (fortunately not a multi-shot) nearly killed my kid at birth. It's not an option for some.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And expenses paid vacation for prescribing new drugs that got rushed through testing and still need test subjects, unwilling or not.

Gry

If one looks at any ten new compounds released by big pharma over a five year period,
it is perfectly normal to see that a couple of them have been pulled due to various problems.
This is not unusual, it is standard.

Three states now mandate vaccine use
with no 'opt out provisions'.
California, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
More will follow.
Vaccines are going to become mandatory
for adults as well.

The power of advertising has
never ceased to amaze me.

Spouse was an md/mph who insisted I avoid vaccines
due to a compromised immune system.

St. Phatty

What I want to know is, WHY did Boeing feel the need to sub-contract the work on the MCAS system, including Quality Control, that resulted in the 2 crashes ?

Did Boeing feel the need to cut costs so greatly

because it was the only way they could make a profit in the face of rising health care costs ?

St. Phatty

Pure greed that's why.

Whose pure greed ?

The culture at Boeing was deliberately changed, at the expense of passenger safety.

Boeing management knew they were short-changing passenger safety.

Of course, in the airplane business, passenger safety is close to Everything. It's the most important thing.

They knew that the end result of that is what just happened this week - customers realize that the problem is not just one plane, but Boeing culture in general.

Some large airline just cancelled their Boeing order - in 2019 - and gave the order to Airbus. Because of concerns about safety.

Those wheels were deliberately set in motion 20 years ago.

That's not just greed.

That's a sign of management that was painted into a corner.

They then "improvised" by outsourcing, getting rid of Quality Control, and changing the Boeing culture to discourage engineers from reporting system & technical problems to management.

That's not normal greed. It's more of a scorched earth greed.

What's left of Boeing now being the scorched earth.