What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Spray

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone produce a cannabis spray that smells like the real thing? Imagine the fun and mayhem heh heh ?

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
1485PL.jpg

I suppose if they make bitch spray, someone must make cannabis spray.....:biggrin:

Could you substitute a jerry can of racing fuel to imitate some ECSD or some dank Chemdog...?

RMS

:smoweed:

ozzieAI

Veteran
if you made a mix of terpenes you could make a cannabis smelling spray...recipes can be found on various terpene sites...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some told me they are having issues with ' da dawgs" which brought my memory banks back to old Navy days...........and what we did with salt.

But now it would be an empty box (s ) and some spray to accomplish similar fun. :)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good gracious golly the fun someone could have with this stuff

il_794xN.1267613066_h0wr.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

If you dissolve hash oil in Everclear and dilute that with water and use that mixture as a spray on your plants, the spray smells a lot like damp, atomized hash oil.

PDX Dopesmoker

I have the completely unconfirmed and poorly tested idea in my head that cannabis resin annoys some of the bugs that hassle cannabis plants. The plants themselves don't put up their own resin protection until well after the start of flowering, so I think that maybe I'm helping the plants keep bugs off in veg by spraying a little bit of resin on them.

White Beard

So this is, like, a PERFUME? A product one buys for the scent?

This would be amazing: the product comes out in a whole range of aroma profiles characteristics of select high-end cannabis varieties; it’s hip and daring, and it sells huge; THE END of “smelling like weed” as a justification for a search.

Then those that want to grow perfume can do that, probably be the next style-setter & make big bank. Maybe then the young folks can discover what real cannabis smells like (and looks like) - when everyone you know smells like a dab-fest, the earthy strains could be the ones that stand out.

Here’s to potency over perfume!

I will confess that I find the whiff of a dab on the air can have a profound affect - at that point is there any difference between the chemical effects, the aromatics? We deaden ourselves to it in lots of ways, but we still have our mammalian sense of smell under it all, it may be that humans across history have responded the same way, been drawn to the product literally like a bee to honey and fallen in love with what they found.

The scent of burning (or at least heated) cannabis has had an uplifting effect with every whiff, in at least in the joy of knowing some brother or sister was burning one, for me since the 60s.

Should be a rockin’ spin to the system if it happens

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Good gracious golly the fun someone could have with this stuff

View Image
I think that pic is just "for effect".
PLEASE NOTE *** This product does not contain Cannabis (THC) and is not made with any illegal substances of any kind in producing this Fragrance. This Fragrance oil is synthetically manufactured for use in candle and soap making and scenting bath and body products.

Latest posts

Latest posts