What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LostTribes Temple of Bloom

LostTribe

Premium user
Welcome to my Temple of Bloom!

Ok so I guess I will join in on all the fun in here at least for the time being. Keep in mind I don't really do perpetual harvests so there will obviously be some stretches when I am not updating.

Also hoping to get a decent point and shoot camera asap this thing just won't focus anymore....like #1 has way bigger nuggets but it won't focus on the entire Nug. They have the same resin production but #2 looks better in the pics because camera will focus better on the smaller Nugs if that makes sense.

First up, In House Genetics - Crystal Cookies V1 - Animal Cookies x Platinum GSC . I ran this last year 2 different plants and they turned out great and very similar end result with a bit of variation with regards to growth structure.

Crystal Cookies V1 #1 Day 60 chop

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crystal Cookies V1 #2

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait to cure these up real nice. I burned some early popcorn a week ago and will have some tonight to celebrate.

Hope everyone has a relaxed, safe and exciting 420-2019!
Best,
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Forgot to mention these were both pollinated with an Archive Valley Girl OG male. They got seeded a bit more than I was hoping as I was waiting for the male's cutting to root before culling him. Still plenty of great pot that's for sure!

a couple more....

CC#1

picture.php

CC#2

picture.php

Bout to burn some of these sexy ladies down!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Yeah buddy !! That sounds like a good male to use. I like the looks of the CC #1.

I was able to get a cutting of the male to root after all so for now at least I am holding him. I have 1 CV Ghost S1 probably on deck. Going to run 2 at least 1 of the Ethos CO Chem's too. Also the FDM C99 #1 is going back in and the CC#1.

Then going to pop a few Karma Biker Kush V2. Maybe a few more FDM C99 to keep the search alive, but #1 is coming down next week, its quick 7-7.5 weeks and the smell is intriguing, while the jury is still out until a decent cure I will wait to see how it turns out.

FDM C99#1 pic is from last week but now at day 46.
picture.php

Its pistils are completely orange/red now and buds are swelling up.

CC#1 reeks and its got that stickiness that just sticks too the inside of the baggie too. Not that its going in a baggie. Never Ever Ever Ever.

Definitely better this round than last years Aero SOG setup with maxigro. The PBP just gives me so much better results I am not going to stray from it any more. Tried Maxi for 1 run it was easy but it definitely needs more flushing time.

Happy 420 Guys!
LT

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You still have those C99 plants ? I had somebody asking if I knew where there's a killer C99. You were first person I thought of.

LostTribe

Premium user
You still have those C99 plants ? I had somebody asking if I knew where there's a killer C99. You were first person I thought of.

I have 3 of these new FDM C99 supposed f2 of originals in various stages of bloom. Should know which is the best soon but so far they appear very authentic to me. Chopping #1 Monday or Tuesday, #2 the following week and #4 about a week or 2 behind that. So far #1 is what I have been looking for but still no cure or smoke report. Also, #4 just started putting of smells and I think she might turn out very nice as well although the #4 appears more Sativa and stretchy. #1 was left untapped and grew buds all the way up pretty decent and I would say it could be useful in SOG if left untapped. I normally top extensively to bush them out but wanted to bloom her as fast as possible. She has the sweet fruitiness so far compared to the new Brothers Grimm that I ran. The new Brothers Grimm is not a good representation of the original in my opinion.

#1 cutting is starting to bush out. Check back for c99 finish pics monday/tues.

LostTribe

Premium user
Heres C99 #1 at Day 48 Bloom and She smells like Heaven!

picture.php

Going to take the Proverbial Day 49 Nug tomorrow to finally get a real peak at her. I have another at about day 27 that is more sativa and also smelling like what I have been after for so very long. The Indica is actually at Day 38 so a bit to got and totally different smells on that one but dense buds.

Gotta get my cut of #1 over to a real veg setup and out of my aero cloner.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Temple of Bloom. :dance013:

Indiana Bong will be coming for you now. :biggrin:

Yes indeed, more like Indiana glued my ass to the couch! This CC is heavy!

Chopped the C99 today at Day 50. Trimmed her up as this one was a bit leafy but the smell is Fantastic! Now my only problem is trying to keep my hand out of the jar until she's ready

picture.php

picture.php

#4 is looking super hairy and starting to blow up too!

LostTribe

Premium user
Finally stopped being lazy long enough to set up a DWC tub to veg and hold mom's in. They had out stayed their welcome in the aerocloner, I trimmed the roots back and got them in mild strength PBP.

Also took cuttings off of my Ethos Colorado Chem and Cannaventure Ghost OG S1's and tossed the seed mom plants as I was getting gnats in the peat moss.

On Deck:
Another FDM C99 #1
Another IHG Crystal Cookies #1(this turned out super stoney and dripping with resin)
Ethos CO Chem
CV Ghost OG S1

Going to bloom a couple males in a separate chamber for pollen for the c99 and the Archive Valley Dude to hit the chem and og with.

Finally decided to grab a hygrometer and some boveda's to get my curing dialed. No more guess work.

Here's my next up C99's.
picture.php

#2 is the indica leaning one. fat chunky tops, a sort of sour rotten fruit that I can't yet place. Less leaf than #1 but not nearly as sweet smelling. 38 days.

picture.php

This is #4. Hairy Monster. Burly hairs the buds are just hairs and tons of them. Nice alternating buds. Smell on this is similar to the sweet #1 yet has some subtle differences. Can't wait to see this one when she's finished! Day 28.

Happy Friday Peeps!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
All Cindy's were chopped and #1 is about a month into cure, the other 2 just came down and are still drying but right now I like #1 and #4. I tossed the cutting of #2 it doesn't have any sweet smells coming from it. #4 has a very interesting floral fruitiness combined with a bit of hazy background, also very sticky. Can't wait for that one to be ready for a real test smoke report.

The IHG Crystal Cookes are also curing and super stoney and completely covered in resin to the max.

On Deck:
Cannaventure Ghost OG S1
CaliConn SFV Ibl as I never got the real deal back and figured what the heck try it.
Ethos Colorado Chem (stoked to run this) and just popped another too
Cindy#4 Sativa
Cindy#1 Indica
IHG Crystal Cookies #1 (#4 didn't yield shit)

Soaking:
CaliConn Tahoe OG s1 fem
Karma Biker Kush V2 regs
More Ethos CO Chem

males:
Archive Valley Dude OG
Cinderella #5 (sativa leaning)

Working on trying to streamline my setup so I can transition from clone to veg to bloom easier.
-Aerocloner was sanitized and new cuttings in.
- I was going to veg and keep mom's in a big DWC tub but having issues mainly with this as my ac went out and it got hot recently and mom's developed a root bug so I am tossing that in favor of a small Ebb Flow table to hold 5 inch net pots with Hydroton.
-For bloom I need to rework my drip system to flow more evenly while maintaining a high enough flow rate to make my hydroton buckets ebb (its an elevated system I have been using for a long time and I have various sizes both 3 and 5 gallon but used 3 gallon most recently)

I keep telling myself to stop seed shopping! I have so many things that I haven't even ran but am always looking for more.....Really need to run the DVG False Teeth I bought but never bloomed and some MNS Nevil's Haze, I have another 20 pack of the FDM C99 to hunt through in the early fall too.

I literally have like fifty to a hundred packs of seeds that haven't been run or finished running. Then there's all the crosses I have made of the past decade most of which have had very little testing done on them aside from my favorites.

Just too many to choose from.

Still need a new point and shoot camera so I can take better close ups.....

Later,
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi Lost Tribe looking good! That looks like the flowers I got from Joey's c99. What is FDM ?

FDM is Fleur du Mal. I ran 5 and found 3 girls. All different phenos but do like this version more than the 2 packs of JW I ran last year. JW didn't have any sweet smelling plants. All were the same grapefruit smell with an acrid taste. Also, JW wasn't potent for me at all.

I did get 1/3 of these that has a very interesting smell on her and she's been drying a few days now. #1 has a sweet smell but the taste didn't really come thru. #2 was fatter and skunky.

I kept cuttings from #1 and #4. My packs were crushed in the mail but he sent me a 20 pack replacement in the small plastic tubing. Plan to run more after I run the 1 and 4 again. I have a few packs of the JW left so may test crosses with both version on the FDM girls.

Both #1 and #4 getting hit with the sativa leaning male #5 ASAP. He's in an isolation chamber already balling!

#1 has been curing about a month and got me high as hell for 4.5 hours today.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Forgot, I also ordered a point and shoot camera to see if I can get some of these epic pics everyone else posts. My DSLR is just too complex for me to focus up close.

Stay Tuned!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Finally got my new camera! Now gotta figure out how to use it.

In House Genetics - Crystal Cookies V1
CC#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like a men's urinal at the ball game. Super stoney.

LT

U

useless.gardens

hahahahha. hell yes. ill be checking in more now. love a nice pic. that one with the seed is almost perfect.

flowers looking tasty !

what type & model of camera?

i paid $100 & change for my olympus e410 w/ 2 lenses. ebay. im a slut for the bay.

still working on learning my camera too.

only thing, gonna grab a new data cable soon. little to wiggly.

LostTribe

Premium user
hahahahha. hell yes. ill be checking in more now. love a nice pic. that one with the seed is almost perfect.

flowers looking tasty !

what type & model of camera?

i paid $100 & change for my olympus e410 w/ 2 lenses. ebay. im a slut for the bay.

still working on learning my camera too.

only thing, gonna grab a new data cable soon. little to wiggly.

Yep this CC reeks like a straight Piss but has a nice taste and smells different more fuel when broken up. Also completely fully F'n seeded so that may or may not change next run. Gotta take pics of the other one I tossed it yielded shit but was caked. Can't wait to see what the Valley Dude throws on these and the cindy's.

So I have a sony alpha nex5 with a few lenses but can't figure out what lens to grab to get better trichome shots. So, I pm'd Hammerhead and he was telling me his go to is a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot.

So I've been watching them. I found one barely used but got an 18mp vs his 16 and this has x22 Wide Angle Zoom vs his x18. Even Came with a new battery! Nikon Coolpix s9500 in excellent condition.

U

useless.gardens

agree. i love the point & shoot too. makes for more fun. learning 140 pages of dslr camera manual is for the birds.