What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I respect Roger waters

Brother Nature

I like Roger Waters, not his solo albums though... Seems to be a pretty intelligent guy and I discovered the other day he's actually really into Hip-hop ;)

[YOUTUBEIF]ikNtsABVsCg[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i like that he has the balls to speak the truth. he is big enough that his words get heard even in the mass presstitute media.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old Wall Street saying: Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn’t Roger Waters recently send his private plain with him onboard to bring an hostage home or something like that?,
Sounds like a stand up guy to me,,,,
Whether you dig his music or not,,,,,,,,,s2

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I trust Russia Television as much as I Trust TV Free America.

yeah, what's with that 'RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government'.

Wikipedia
RT (formerly Russia Today) is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.[5][6] It operates pay television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic and Russian.

smells like propaganda, somebody took the bait.:tiphat:

R

Rab.C

I like Roger Waters, not his solo albums though... Seems to be a pretty intelligent guy and I discovered the other day he's actually really into Hip-hop ;)

i liked the album Radio K.A.O.S. But the hash was great back in the day:biggrin:

W

Water-

the Final Cut is essentially a solo album with the pink floyd.
he offered them Pros and Cons of Hitch hiking or the Final Cut and they went with that and Roger made Pros and Cons next with Eric Clapton on lead guitar.

I saw him last month when he sat in with Dave Mason and they played Syd era stuff.
so awesome!

He is best with the band, especially dave mason and richard wright(rip).
but as an individual he is super creative and a mind blowing bass player
Syd was the real genius though, he knew to stay away from the machine

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I saw him in Coachella at Desert Trip a few years ago. What a rush that was. He floated a giant Pig with TRUMP on the side. lol

RogerWatersTrump-640x480.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
awesome remember the floating pig it was 07 when i seen him. remember reading a story how the pig got loose for a photo shoot in 77 i think. they called in royal airforce to chase it eventually they got a call from local farmer it landed in his field and was scaring the cows. funny shit

Latest posts

Latest posts