What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RM3 riddlem

Sunshineinabag

May I ask what makes this gentle mans gear so much better than anything else available on the market right now. I can't gain access to the PRIVATE SITE they have, apparently they refuse to share their gear with anyone outside of their circle, irk sounds like a cult already lmao! I just was wondering if I could gain some insight.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Just my opinion, I could be totally and completely off base here, because my experience with their forum and this individual was brief.

I wouldn't worry, personally.

I've met the fellow and tried some of their cannabis. Perhaps it wasn't what they're selling now, but they were very proud of it and talked about only selling it for a very high price. All I remember is it being stony and so CBN rich it was extremely sleepy. I took two hits and was already unhappy I'd taken them. I saw nothing special about their cannabis, and don't particularly care for the effects it had.

Their flowering area was not ideal and their plants were stressed and not smelling like anything. I remember them being very adamant about "happy plants do not reek" or something along those lines.

I, personally, was not impressed with their knowledge of cannabis or their methods of growing and curing.

CannaZen

Hi... google shows no results relative to this discussion of RM3 riddlem

CBN is a byproduct of the degradation of THC though, dont think degradation occurs very much while the plant is still live?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hi... google shows no results relative to this discussion of RM3 riddlem

CBN is a byproduct of the degradation of THC though, dont think degradation occurs very much while the plant is still live?
You're quite correct.

At the time I met them (nice people, by the way), RM3 (I don't remember the original spelling of their name, and never went back to their forum after the first couple months) was 'curing' his flowers for a few days under IR reptile lamps. Essentially converting his THC to CBN. With the mention of them, I wonder if they're still doing this?

I guess you could say I've never tried the strain he's selling. At least not an un-adulterated version. After 3 days of heat lamps, it was low terps, and high CBN. What was left was not my kind of profile, and driving home sucked we were so sleepy.

Sunshineinabag

No your right! I was offered a chance to meet and say hi. This plant has enough greedy hands around it. I just wanna grow it and meet like minded funny stoners.....not greedy guys filling me full of thier gear is so much better, unless ur jodrey and ur pulling 150-200 runs for expressions or phenotypes I think I'll stay put and keep searching! I did get some of the gear so I may do a journal to see what's up! If it's fire we shall see!

Sunshineinabag

Just my opinion, I could be totally and completely off base here, because my experience with their forum and this individual was brief.

I wouldn't worry, personally.

I've met the fellow and tried some of their cannabis. Perhaps it wasn't what they're selling now, but they were very proud of it and talked about only selling it for a very high price. All I remember is it being stony and so CBN rich it was extremely sleepy. I took two hits and was already unhappy I'd taken them. I saw nothing special about their cannabis, and don't particularly care for the effects it had.

Their flowering area was not ideal and their plants were stressed and not smelling like anything. I remember them being very adamant about "happy plants do not reek" or something along those lines.

I, personally, was not impressed with their knowledge of cannabis or their methods of growing and curing.

YES YES THIS! HAPPY PLANTS DO NOT REEK!

Lmao I give up ! Lmao!:biggrin:

hyposomniac

I notice that a particular forum has a lot of self proclaimed gurus, know it alls and nutters- with a high degree of overlap.