What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey highonchronic... please don't be silly on my thead :biglaugh:

The reason the bud is foxtailed is due to too much heat and has nothing to do with nutrients!!!

I n I told you before,,, we'll buy you a lesson on me! hehe

peace out DocLeaf

Last edited:
G

hello docleaf :joint:
hey bro is there some purple in that foztail sativa??...ummm yes i must get some angle seeds as soon as seedbay comes back on line...
fantastic work dude :wave:

P.S. hey i'm sorry if i said something wrong in my last PM to you my friend, it was not my intention to do so.......

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi jaws... :wave: no stress :friends:

yep, certain types have a purple tint to the leaf... hehe :D
Still don't know what this "unknown clone" is...some gizza said "it's tha "white one"... thus we be thinking WhiteWillow [Soma Seeds]... [edit: Kachina]

Such subjunctification is based upon the fact that this photo looks much like the plant of the same name in Soma's book...never sown this willow before, so just clutching at straws really. She tastes rather flat (widow) but does not have the sour taste... either way it's ORGANIC (if you discount the perlite...lol)

[edit: Kachina]

peace n bloom dLeaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
" '...dont,dont,dont....' That is crazy.....You live in prisons you have built for yourselves,calling them 'homes, offices, factories' "

when Parisian Impressionists spoke of "civilization", Paul Gauguin spat at the floor...

thanks for the support... :yes:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sartre suggests that: " It often happens that people who come and put questions to me are not qualified to do so. I am then presented with two alternatives, that of refusing to answer or that of accepting discussion upon the level of popularisation."

In this case we cannot choose the latter since ignorance would be to admit defeat. We are then of the school of thought that implies that there is no such thing as a good answer, rather only brilliant questions...

Negative discourse only serves to highlight the ignorance of those asking the stupid questions, whilst expecting stupid answers, in the first place!

Constructive critic is, as ever, always welcomed :D

all the best
DocLeaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc : thanks for keeping things in perspective dude,,, can always count on ya to stick a rusty nail in with the pipe-cleaners :yes:
I n I giggled that much my stomach started to hurt... :pointlaug
As ever you are totally correct,,, the environ/grower/phenotype holds as much relevance as the genotype,,, for sure :yes:

Ya BubbleDust is still my favourite photo (for real G) -->

This little lady didn't get any ferts for at least the last 4 weeks,,, lol
Note, this is a lower side branch at 40days 12/12... :D

*oh yeah,,, ya found any of our photos yet dude?

peace dL :joint:

"phoney man get drop like a bad habit..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update: Saxon Axe

56days 12/12, hps, bio-biz all-mix soil, bio-biz feed program.
jah bless, and all that sail with her :joint:

peace out
DocLeaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marbled White [fritillary seed] by hs :wave:

56day 12/12 ... this little butterfly sure has spread her wings :D
Marbled White the 2nd di-hybrid from the house of fritillary,,, she is based on a fem. white pearl, which makes her a bastard seedline (fem. stock), so we've handed her to a fellow home-breeder, that likes the look of her gaint :D

pon ya learn, pon ya grow, huh? :chin:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spicy Cheese [hs]

on the SpCh end of the spectrum...huh? 56days bloom

word-up, dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
G

the axe and spicey cheese are look scrumptious, bro. Sorry I haven't gotten to yer pms yet, bud. Life is f'in hectic for me right now. Not much time to cruise the sites. Peace, bud.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
hoi...

hoi...

This is for you DocLeaf... Mummia from Growdoc Seeds

Growdoc

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc cool dude :yes: can see the purple tint to her even when crumbled :D keep doing what ya do best Viking :dance:

(edit: hey buddy, yo swap the pic already,, that not fair...lol ,, all we can see now is the purple in the leaf-stems,,, it was a hot photo anyhow you crazy Viking,, hehe good call) :wink:

Senor Sativa hey dude, good to see ya :wave: In those darkling depths, when light was replaced by shadow, not everyone lost faith! The people that supported 'Saxon Axe' during her initial stages of development have unquestionably gained my undevoted resepect. Senor Sativa you sit at the very top of this list...

Saxon Axe grew, with her our spirits grew, light was pulled from shadow... :D
This link is home to SpCh n Saxon Axe.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20124&page=1&pp=15

bless and respect to everybody... :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mixed fruit: strawberry cough n grapefruit by kerbdog

peace :joint:

Last edited:
G

How you two guys doing? Great show. I hope you guys are enjoying all those buds.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey smokeypM :wave: enjoying our plants and our flowers is always our main aim... there's just no stopping that Growdoc... he's got dirt pon his thumb :canabis:

how come you're in 'angry mood' buddy???
bad vibes don't help ya think str8 :chin:

peace n bloom Doc(dizzle)Leaf

"the majesty of the earth, has to be legalised, just a little erb..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eek-a-hash [edit: Kachina]

scissor-hash from unknown clone :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
skin teet pon a rizla...

eek-a-mouse

angel dust... it's absolutely good, ya know

"it started way back, when I was a teen, in the hood pon the corner, slangin dope to fiends..." [B.Real]

Last edited: