What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Charity

Charity

From today ,, fritillary seed collective will be working primarily towards the emancipation of cannabis and its culture again. Aspiring for better, fritillary seed collective will be focusing attention on charitable organizations, medi. users, and the youngers in the community.

Erb, roots, culture,!
PEACE

Last edited:

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Doc my brother !

I'm in:D

We're all responsible for environment and society are close to us. Sharing is caring , especially spreading knowledge is important, thank You !

Spicy Cheese F1 geenhouse grown, for me tastes and smells like a childhood, awsome oldschool. High is balanced :thank you:

picture.php

SSH F2 also from greenhouse, smells delicately, high is very clean :

picture.php

I hope U'll enjoy that SB, is different then most SB phenos i grown...

picture.php

peace n flowers:wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Doc my brother !

I'm in:D

We're all responsible for environment and society are close to us. Sharing is caring , especially spreading knowledge is important, thank You !

Spicy Cheese F1 geenhouse grown, for me tastes and smells like a childhood, awsome oldschool. High is balanced :thank you:

picture.php

SSH F2 also from greenhouse, smells delicately, high is very clean :

picture.php

I hope U'll enjoy that SB, is different then most SB phenos i grown...

picture.php

peace n flowers:wave:

Thanks for the feedback man.... :yes:

SpCh definately has an old-school vibe going on,, even when its grown heavy under lamps,, i think the Spice is the main culprit,, some of the best dope we ever smoked was Spicy Cheese [So7omon] and Spice [Mr Nice] ,, but like everything it's a matter of what flicks ya switches most.

SSH is always nice for the first spliff of the day,, it stays in the ashtray for a while , and leads the mind towards positive thoughts. puff one or two hits and meditate.

Jah bless brethren , keep it green ,, with a sprinkling of rasta :rasta: :friends: :bandit:

Edit : the Sour Bubble Clone is a 'keeper' for sure.. few LGA members have fallen to her so far!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simple Insect / Bug Spray :

bucket of luke warm water
x1 crushed garlic
x1 crushed hot chilli pepper
x1 crushed cigarette
x1 drop of dish soap.

leave over night, then sive into spray bottle.. apply with attention to undersides of the leafs

Hope this helps

PEACE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HEWjLJQA0

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf is kindda of impatient ,, if the seed doesn't grow within 3-5 days when sown into soil,, then it gets thrown in the compost bin !! or in the case of cell trays the spent soil is normally used to fill up the containers of tomatoes...lol

As a result we sometimes get 'stray' or unlabelled seedlings... which are later re-potted and placed in a separate container to mature. This plant is 'one of those plants',, a mystery sativa

picture.php

4 to 5 feet tall, no side branches at all , spider mite damaged lower nodes !!

picture.php

Guessing,, either SSH F2 or Congo x Nepal . The only way we'll know is when it comes to the smoking :joint: since I'm well versed in SSH :D

Peace ALL

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Lots of frosty treats here..just a quick touch-&-go as I quickly browse around IC..like going back to an old neighborhood..haha..right on DocLeaf.. {:^)> :wave:

Superstone

Heads up .. Saxon Axe and Bubble Axe are back on the ground...

Saxon Axe 2006
7253Axe70_7nft.JPG
That Bubbleaxe sounds like one hell of a strain(nlxsensistarxbubbledust.Any info on that would be greatly appreciated! Sounds like it would be hard to wield an axe and chew gum at the same time after a few hits of that cross!!!Very impressive!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts