What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The High Country flower thread..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snapped a few pics this morning of my c99's from mosca... got a pineapple pheno and a fruity pebbles pheno. Were right at 5 weeks...

Dead on fruity pebbles:

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You must spread some rep before giving it to Cobcoop again......

Excellent work Mr. C-Coop, as always! I was going to say "Those buds look like the have some powdery mildew......." but I didn't want to be accused of starting any shit!!!! :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some rep before giving it to Cobcoop again......

Excellent work Mr. C-Coop, as always! I was going to say "Those buds look like the have some powdery mildew......." but I didn't want to be accused of starting any shit!!!! :)
LMAO!!! good stuff. Thanks bud

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Tooth Grin #1 (Purple indica X SCreme BC1)

grew this gal outside as well last year. just gettin color these past few days.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

STRAINZ

Holy shit, r u guys in Co just genetically bred to grow weed!? I am definitely booking a trip in the next few months. Great thread Funk!

niluola

What an utterly enjoyable thread! Some mad growing skills you got there. The photos are spot on as well...please, keep 'em coming :tiphat:!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
My freebbeee PPP Found a pheno that had a killer smell and look but zero stone.

picture.php

Royal Kush..

picture.php

Bruce Banner 3

picture.php
picture.php

Sour D x OG Kush.. Or is it Og Kush x Sour D??

picture.php

Everything is looking killer outdoors here this year. I can't believe it's getting cold already. :chin:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the PPP I got (might as well follow SH :) )
decent stone. nothing to get too excited about.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paco, crack a window holmes...

P

Paco

Rooted, you have some of the best pics out there. and some enticing strains to boot.
toejam killerchem and hong kong.

rooted

whatup cob, paco, funk, self, everyone, been a while haven't posted much this summer, and in the spirit of not being a dick i thought i'd say "hey whats up!" to everyone

no internet at my house, and the laptop finally took a shit, so no wireless...no tv either because of that digital tv bullshit!!! baaahhhhhhh!

no worries, ive got a 30 rack and tons of music, time to get home and start trimming :D

ill be back to show off a few pictures

which reminds me funk....thursday!...."i would never say it to his face, but dennis has great thighs" :biglaugh:

rooted

whatup cob :wave:

so sick of trimming @ this point.....bleh

oh well, good problem to have i guess :dance013: gonna go hit up quiznos then back to work!

picture.php