What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Anybody notice the excretement on the cannalope haze bud shot? That shit was oozing out of buds like crazy. Never seen it before
That was sweet i had that happen on my first bag seed grow crazy secretions.

it looked cool i have a picture some where on here of it.

Ms_Weekend

my afghan haze did that also....so much it would drip on the floor!...funny thing was I thought it was huge thc glands & it would get me high...... so I smoked it....or tried to................bad idea.....just sap....haha

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so no tops at all?? damn everytime i dont top my plants NEVER come out like yours haha...il have to look into super cropping.

also do california medical cards work in CO, because i def wanna come check out delta9 sounds like yall got way better shit than we do here in oaksterdam..

how much do they sell 8ths/ozs for of the BB?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
so no tops at all?? damn everytime i dont top my plants NEVER come out like yours haha...il have to look into super cropping.

also do california medical cards work in CO, because i def wanna come check out delta9 sounds like yall got way better shit than we do here in oaksterdam..

how much do they sell 8ths/ozs for of the BB?

Yep no topping. No California cards do not work here unfortunately, there are states where the colorado card works and vice versa but not Cali.

Just want to clarify that I'm not affiliated with D9. They are great guys and gave me some of the cuts in my garden though. I have no shame in sayin the Banner is TOPS! I'd be the wrong guy to ask on what their banner price is. I wanna say 17g but I could be totally off. Delta9 is one of the best in Colorado I've been too, I also recommend Greenbelly Co op in Eldorado springs, zen farmacy in Longmont, C.C.F on colfax, and Top Shelf in Fort Collins is actually doing a good thing as well. I've only been to a handful total though and I'm sure there are tons more good ones. Shit I just opened our very own "kush" magazine and could not believe the amount of dispensaries.

Banners down I'll put some pics up tonight of that and a few others.

cheers!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
It's Banner time.. taken 68 days and swollen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the OGxSD also taken 68.. My girlfriend calls this one the onion because she couldn't stop her eyes watering when trimming. yikes!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Royal Kush and OG comin soon.:dance013:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Nice garden you got there,your love for the plant really shines through in the end product.

SelfHemployed- I'm pretty sure that Bubba D = Pre 98 Bubba Kush X Chemdog D BX1(Rez).

I do believe Self had it right.
Chem D (clone) hit with some pollen from a selfed Bubba 98.
I think this was a Capt. K offering originally.
keep on self...

yes sir.. This is right. this is also known as deebo. And seriously it spanks everything in my garden I'm taking her 70 which is wednesday and it is a stunner. I can't wait. That dark matter matter got my vote bro! big ups! Midnite to night in the fort.. SICK!

Well I was very mistaken ya'll. the Bubba D is not (Chem D x Pre98) as I previously stated. The only info i had when I got it was "a friend made it". After doing a research I found revo's cross and assumed that was it as it was "bubba d".

I have since been corrected and know for 100% sure it is (Pre98 x Chem D Bx1).

A member on these boards did make it though and he can say if he wants it known. Whatever the case this cut has smoked everything in my garden. Everything.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by shack
Nice garden you got there,your love for the plant really shines through in the end product.

SelfHemployed- I'm pretty sure that Bubba D = Pre 98 Bubba Kush X Chemdog D BX1(Rez).
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGGA MON
I do believe Self had it right.
Chem D (clone) hit with some pollen from a selfed Bubba 98.
I think this was a Capt. K offering originally.
keep on self...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFHEMPLOYED
yes sir.. This is right. this is also known as deebo. And seriously it spanks everything in my garden I'm taking her 70 which is wednesday and it is a stunner. I can't wait. That dark matter matter got my vote bro! big ups! Midnite to night in the fort.. SICK!
Well I was very mistaken ya'll. the Bubba D is not (Chem D x Pre98) as I previously stated. The only info i had when I got it was "a friend made it". After doing a research I found revo's cross and assumed that was it as it was "bubba d".

I have since been corrected and know for 100% sure it is (Pre98 x Chem D Bx1).

A member on these boards did make it though and he can say if he wants it known. Whatever the case this cut has smoked everything in my garden. Everything.g.

I stand corrected .

Okiedope

SelfHemployed,
i have to say that is one of the best representations of the white i have ever seen. you killed it bro.

Ickis

Veteran
You know how legendary strains come along and maybe only 1 person or at most a handful of people have it. Chemdog is a perfect example. It takes awhile for it to become a legend. Then it starts to break free of the clique and gets passed around. Now more people know it is as good as advertised. 99% of the people that want it still don't have it but they research about it, read threads about it, dream about getting it one day and almost become experts on it.

Then people wanted to know where it came from and there was speculation and many false stories. Then chemdog or somebody close told the story. The real story about finding the seeds, blah, blah, blah. It came out long after CD was available to many growers. The details came out so long after it became known you never can be sure of what was what.

Well just in case pre98 Bubba Kush x Chem D bx1 becomes legendary here is the true story of how Kush 303 happened.

The story kinda begins in the 1960s with a kid who was hooked on the Munsters TV show. He wanted to have a pet fire breathing dragon living under his stairs just like Eddy Munster. No he didn't smoke pot yet. Heck he didn't even know that years later in the year 2000 whatever he would be sitting in front of his computer trying to think of a screen name so he could register on a weed site.

He couldn't think of one freakin name to save his soul. There he was stumped, jammed up because of a screenname. Then all of the sudden he thought of one of his favorite episodes of the Munsters and one of his favorite guest characters Zombo. Zombo was a ghoul TV show character that little Eddy Munster loved and thought was a real ghoul. But when he went to the TV show to watch live he found out Zombo was just an old real guy who smoked cigarettes and hated kids and wasn't like his family.

Zombo made the seeds of pre98 Bubba Kush x Chem D bx1. He lived in bumphuck Mayberry RFD and loved to puff huge quantities of marijuana. He had to grow to satisfy his hunger for ganja. He became a very good grower. He was always buying the cream of the crop genetics that popped up at auction. If Zombo had his sights set on something he usually got it. His genetic library was as good as anyones. He had a special fondness for the expensive private breeder stuff. Things from people like Sugenite. He also was into breeders like Moonshine Man, BOG and Rez.

Not only was he a savy seed buyer but he also had a knack for gathering some really stellar elite clones like pre98 BK, Chem D, the White, Mango Haze, Krome cut Blockhead, ECSD, Blowfish and OG Kush.

One day while toking on some killer bud and probably hunting or fishing decided he could make seeds as good as anbody could because he had the genetics and he had a bit of a green thumb. He ended up using a male Rez Chem D bx1 and a male Sugenite Pure Kush bx1 and crossing them with some of the girls in his harem.

Zombo was also as generous as he was savy at seed and clone collecting. Eventually some of his Pre98 BK x Chem D bx1 seeds made it to Colorado where they were grown out and Kush 303 pheno was found.

There are some good seeds out there that Zombo made. I was lucky enough to get some Chem D x Pure Kush bx1 and some White x Pure Kush bx1 seeds from Zombo. This thread makes me want to pop some of them sooner than later.

So will kush 303 become legend? Only time will tell. But let me see if it has a chance by asking this question? Selfhemployed you said Kush 303 exceeded everything in your grow room but along the way you were really impressed with the White. I think it is the best. I love Chem D but I love the White more.

Is Kush 303 better than the White?

Ickis

Veteran
The original Zombo name is gone from the site. There is a zombo name on here now but that is not the original Zombo.

The original Zombo is alive and well and will grow another day.

DSDFreak

Hey Self! First off.. love the Pretty Lights location.. secondly I very recently was gifted 2 seeds of The White x Bubblegum... so your White interested me greatly.. and looks soooooooooo fucking amazing. Other than that swing by my page sometime in the future and see how my white variant is doing =P

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hmmmm...Id like to hear more about the Bubba D!

Looks like Ickis filled us in!:)

SelfHemployed,
i have to say that is one of the best representations of the white i have ever seen. you killed it bro.

Thanks man, The smoke is A++++. This cut is sticking around. (no surprise to people who have it)

those bud are looking so tasty. great job bro. happy growing

Thanks man, Grow on Colorado!

So will kush 303 become legend? Only time will tell. But let me see if it has a chance by asking this question? Selfhemployed you said Kush 303 exceeded everything in your grow room but along the way you were really impressed with the White. I think it is the best. I love Chem D but I love the White more.

Is Kush 303 better than the White?

Thank you for getting the right story out there, he definitely deserves credit for it! As far as it being better than the white... I'm not sure yet, i haven't smoked the Bubba d. I will say this, the bubba d looks as good or better, smells better, and yields better with more vigor. I've been smoking white for a few days now and it is VERY strong, I really like it, a lot. The ultimate test will come when the bubba d is ready.

As far as the chem D.. I am running chem D, (skunkva) 91, and the 4 next round right along side both the white and the Bubba D. We'll get things sorted on my personal best after that.

Cheers!

Very nice pics, even nicer buds

Thank you sir!

Hey Self! First off.. love the Pretty Lights location.. secondly I very recently was gifted 2 seeds of The White x Bubblegum... so your White interested me greatly.. and looks soooooooooo fucking amazing. Other than that swing by my page sometime in the future and see how my white variant is doing =P

Pretty Lights... good chit.. Saw him at the Aggie in FoCo on tuesday. It's insane how much hype he comes with now though. He used to be in a local rap band called listen.. One of their lyrics in a song called "Fort Collins" had a line that said

"...Have you heard of it? Have you ever been here? I bet you've smoked our weed or probably drank our beer, there isn't another state that even comes near, it's the only place to live and it should seem clear, because these people ain't rude, racist or sexist, people from here don't like people from Texas, College kids come and then they don't leave, pretty soon there will be people here as far as you can see."

hehe he nailed it.

EDIT: I actually don't mind people from Texas, just the ones that ski in jeans and club-med onesies (you know the full body pastel jumpsuits..)
and the ones that act like they own the place. I don't blame people for wanting to leave Texas and come to Colorado.

That cross sounds killer man. I'm pretty sure anything x the white is going to kill it. I have some interesting ideas myself on certain males. I will for sure check your page and good luck on your cross!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
The last of the garden is down (except the S.A.G.E.) and hung. The standouts out of the new cuts in this run were the white, appalachia, banner, Bubba D, S.A.G.E. They will all be making a comeback.

Here are the last of the pics for this round until i can get some dry shots.. Royal Kush, Bubba D and OG Kush.. Thanks for swinging through!!

Bubba D (aka Bubba chem, 303 kush)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
OG Kush and Royal Kush....

Note on the OG... I've had this cut for about a year and always seem to over veg it. I have flowered twice before and it didn't come close to the herb that the guy who gave it to me had.. This round I had three OG plants, one was Huge! I'm talking six feet plus busitng out of a tomato cage and everything drooped right over the cage and was a mess. The second one got too big for its 3 gallon pot still turned out great just faded a bit early. The third one had a proper veg time, proper pot size and flowered some of the dankest bud I've ever seen. You could look at three different nuggets from three different plants and would think no way are any of these the same cut.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD LESSON ON GETTING A STRAIN DIALED BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT. Real life results here.

Anyways.... OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Royal Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DSDFreak

Thanks Self... btw that BubbD looks epic! I have a friend who is xfering from Alabam- Tuscaloosa over to CSU in your neck of the woods =P
Im personally from the sunshine state.. but i will be up there to see String Cheese Incident July 23-25.. so maybe Ill find a way to get some whitexgum over your way!

..and Im actually about to see Pretty Lights at Ultra down here in Miami.. thoguh first time i saw him was at Trinumeral Festival in North Carolina.. wanna talk about serious headys.. lol I LOOVE NC