What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks y'all! I'll get some new pics soon maybe around day 45..

Until then heres a few from the last six months

14 week Martian haze. I took her at 14 and she could have gone another 2 weeks easily.
picture.php
picture.php

Some (original Oregon cut) Williams Wonder

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Royal Kush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And some cannalope haze (one of my favorite cuts)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to read that ppp made the cut, as I've got some waiting in the wings. Props on the haze man, you've got way more patience than this Co native.

Nice man, way to represent the CO scene. Those buds look nice and frosty I can't wait to get my garden going I am learning so much from these forums and I learned so much from my first grow. I hope all gets up and running in the next few months...I'm just glad to be out of Boulder, too much heat up there.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey ya'll checkin back in here are some pics from day 49. Hope you enjoy let me know what you think!

Bubba D (Bubba Chem)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bruce Banner #3

picture.php

picture.php

S.A.G.E.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The White

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG x SourDiesel

picture.php

picture.php

FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Appalachia

picture.php

picture.php

Williams Wonder

picture.php

Damn.. That was a lot of pictures, hope I didn't bore ya

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, very impressed with the latest pictures. I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't even pick a favorite...but man, that William's Wonder looks...like wonderful medicine indeed.

:joint:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Totally missed this, lookin' great! You have some seriously choice strains brotha! :yes:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks guys! I'm getting super impatient. The next round is gettin in line to be flowered, it is gonna be a whole different lineup this time and then prob back to this one and so forth.

Next run will be full of chem. I've wanted to run al of the chems side by side for a long time and now I finally have the chance. Tonight I'm transplanting 4 of each of Chemdawg 91 (skunkva), Chemdawg D, Chemdawg 4, CO Hashplant, a different rare OG, more white, more sage, chemdd and a few others.

Thanks again for your comments ya'll, Grow on!

ElRubio

Veteran
Great work mate!
Very special selected cuts you have. I´ve only try The White one time in the ICCup in 2009 but i immediately felt in love with her.

Thank you very much for share it.
Best vibes:tiphat:

Stumbleweed

Beautiful stuff, you have some lucky patients.

That Bubba Chem looks totally ridiculous, love how dark the leaves are too.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
S.A.G.E is an amazing strain...

Yes it is! I cannot believe how fat it is getting. I'm at day 53ish and all pistils for the most part are still white and it is stacking like crazy!

The majority of the stuff running will be taken at 65 days but this cut of S.A.G.E. I've been told runs 87 days, So I need to be patient.

Anybody ever grow kushberry? I found two unbelievable plants in one pack. Sadly she is gone now due to clone mislabeling:wallbash:

picture.php

picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
You have a very nice line up and your pics look great. I never thought the S.A.G.E. would be such a wonderful plant, I have to try it! I will also watch your next run, those strains are very interesting for me, I cant see them in such a variation very often here in old europe.
Thanks for your pm, it was very helpful for me to hear a little bit more about the sour cream. I dont know for sure what I will do with the beans, may I will test a few in my next grow with ojd`s sssdh. About the Sour Diesel I think the same way like you, may be I will be so lucky at the next release....

Latest posts

Latest posts