What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello my friends...great to have a thread again...gonne kick it straight away...:D

Pollen Chuck revised
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MisFit
picture.php

picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

picture.php

W

WeldFlash420

ttp://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=1022&pictureid=8567&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Just some random shots for ya's to chew on...BLue Moonshine and its dry sieve...

C

cellardweller

whoa Tona...I had no idea you were such an artist! you musta done some damage with a spraycan when you were younger huh? :laughing: j/k man, but that is pretty cool! ..would make a great label for a pack of beans I think.. :chin:

you guys are absolutely killin these pics!! you guys are doing a stupendous job! I can't wait till harvest to start contributin some more bud shots..man it's gonna be a loong summer..
~dubbs

C

Cracky

Blueberry and Mazar 27 Days

Blueberry and Mazar 27 Days

OK, poor color rendition under the HPS, but here they are... I don't know now which is which either. Sorry...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Shovelhandle

Attachments

• DSCI0003s.JPG
    DSCI0003s.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCI0004s.JPG
    DSCI0004s.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCI0005s.JPG
    DSCI0005s.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 19
W

WeldFlash420

Fighting Budha clones getting large and bushy, I fimmed them both so we'll see how many tops I can get out of them. BLue Moonshine, FLodica, and some BUbba Chunk babies. Ten days old.....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin bomb as a mf everyone,way to showcase the skill F.A.M. !!!
appreciate the kind words on the art too F.A.M.I.L.Y....
C-dubb...lol no you aint j/k :muahaha: i use to hit up every wall i could with a new piece,i use to get chased and chit for doin this chit....now i can make extra cash and everything doin the same chit LMAO...
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

naw I wasn't kiddin too too much.. I recognize the work of a tagger with experience though..:muahaha: :laughing:
I was serious about the bean label though..maybe something just a little differrent..

..and access, how high were you when you made that observation of xOOx's bud looking like Sigmund???? lmfaorotf!!
you guys know Land of the Lost v.2 is coming out soon right? oughtta be a hoot down memory lane for most of us I would think..

peacenpot,
~cd

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks Gypsy and CF!! This one is gonna be a sticky for sure!

Don't have any living flowers to show just yet this season, but i can show you what i'm puffing on at the moment!

Sweet pictures everyone!

unknown growers cross
picture.php

commercial blueberry
picture.php

supposed Chocolope
picture.php

Can't wait to post up some live shots!!
Keep em coming F.A.M.!

- SubN

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
oldies but goodies

oldies but goodies

a different b. indy from the same seed batch. this was my first run with her....

34220b_indy_3_best_shot.JPG

and a bud off her

34220JEM_7_3.JPG

a little coffee filter hash

34220cleaned_hash_pile2.jpg

skud and JEM side by side

34220week_7_testers_skud_and_b_indy.JPG

skud (could have been shoreline...i mixed up the cuts)

34220skud_week_8_4.JPG

(summer 07) This mexican bagseed plant....

34220budding1.JPG

.......started turning purple :joint:

34220purp1.JPG

K

kallenavndk

Looking awesome, Fam Hitting hard:woohoo:
I dont have any dry to show but i do have a albino Plant and a cores 008 4 ya

Lothse

albinoeweed.jpg

Cores 008 3 weeks a lil bit more in flower or there about 12/12 from seed:yeahthats

cores2.jpg

a.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kallen you got yaself a nomination dude !!! freaking awsome albino plant !!!

C

cellardweller

I agree with Core! I wanted to nom that, but had already sent in ureaps twin tops..
:joint: looks like a contest now!

C

Cracky

DP Blueberry at 28 days. LSTed for one week before the flip, no topping just bottom pruning early on. Sorry for the crap photo.

attachment.php

Shovelhandle

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovin the albino and Cores 008 strait to 12/12 kal...
and headie,it looks like ur doin ur mango haze a lil better then i did yo,its bomb smoke yo,if you take it 14 weeks its even better then it is at 12...
...nice bb cracky,monster girl aight.
ans Mm that happy brother looks super greasy brotha :respect:
but i tried and tried and cant figure out what the 2nd pic is,thought it was a beer?
peace F.A.M. ...-T-

G

grapepunched

honey oil T...or bubble, looks killer $
awesome pics guys! some really great
growers, pictures and strains in here....
peace

-gp

Status
Not open for further replies.