What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup fella's :wave:
good to see this thread up and running :ying:

F13

picture.php

Pre 98 Bubba

picture.php

Blowfish

picture.php

:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can i kick it....

can i kick it....

woohaaa...back in action on the boards,F.U.C.K.E.M. F.A.M.I.L.Y rides again.feels good to have a thread instead of just the social group again yo.
shine on playas,shine on...

heres a few pics to rep the F.A.M. ,cant have you guys stealin all the shine LMAO...

picture.php

mango haze
picture.php

bpp
picture.php

MSS
picture.php

cheese
picture.php

jilly bean
picture.php

picture.php

black domina
picture.php

the white
picture.php

FFA
picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba
picture.php

playaground
picture.php

happy brother bx1 23 days
picture.php

MOFO 23 days
picture.php

didnt show all the gear...gotta save somethin for next time :muahaha:
picture.php

K

kallenavndk

:woohoo: CF Back on track :woohoo:

So awesome its all rolling again so Thumps up To tha big boss him self and hes growing :yeahthats

Thumpsup-1.jpg

Some 09 plot shots

c99/dc x B3n7/erdpurt

b3dcc99.jpg

topt.jpg

G13/ww x sd/durban

toptg13.jpg

rootbound.jpg

all plants

bedet.jpg

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
lookin good kallen!!
all that composted soil should do you well!

all my F.A.M. here..........just wow!
showin off the goods like no other.

Tona: reppin it hard with that Bubba, Mango Haze, Black domina, and all the others as well!

BrotherBear: :wave: my friend
I haven't seen that F13 yet. probably just haven't been looking hard enough or I was distracted my your CJ.
Those colors are poppin!

Pre98Bubs is lookin frosty as hell, and that blowfish is beefy annnnd frosty. way to set the bar bro.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so i wasnt gonna show this until it was finished...i been tryin to get it done for a few days but i never really have time to sit down and get this mf done...this is just a rough lay out of what will be like the homies posters when all said and done, with as many characters as i can come up with.,,,as you all know i never have met any of you face to face yet so any similarities are completely by accident F.A.M. but it would be pretty cool if any of these F.U.C.K.E.R.S. look like any of you F.U.C.K.E.R.S.
i will show it when im done but in light of the birth of our new thread i figured this is a good time to show the love i have for the F.A.M. ...
like i said this aint done...still need some color and detail work...maybe a few more peeps...i was thinkin a big ass shadow of a crowd behind them....we'll see...

picture.php

oh yea heres my glass...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

loaded with BPP
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Let me just say AGAIN how F.U.C.K.I.N. happy I am that we have a place in the sun once more....
I was just thinking yesterday that alot of F.A.M.I.L.Y. activity had dropped off because we didn't have a place to really shine. Then I got Cella's broadcast in my thread...and I'm here!
Alot of behind the scenes stuff must have gone on to make this pull through...and I've got a really good feeling about the thread this time around!
I'll go one more: this thread is starting to look like a great shopping list for me...ROFL! Some of the things you peeps are flowering I think I just gotta have....That "Black Indica" looks insano! Every time I see that Mango Haze I get the chills....
I mean Jeeze Louise...I've got a stable of things I love...but you people make me wish I had infinite space to stockpile every single strain I've seen so far.

K+ to all the F.A.M.I.L.Y. and any of the new and potentially "aspiring" members out there that aren't with us yet....keep growing and keep showing!

Some of you are due for a PM! Right now I'm due for a "BM"....I gotta drop another type of load.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Still an "aspiring" member....:D

Attachments

• 100_2157.jpg
    100_2157.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_1978.jpg
    100_1978.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1977.jpg
    100_1977.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11

xOOx

wow tona, i gotta give some props to that drawing, i think its really awesome.. can i get that printed on a fuckem shirt? lol

well i'm down for the season so all i got is old shit and older shit.. but i'll add to it as new audiences from the flower pics section may like to see some images...altho not as impressive as everyone elses, but pics nonetheless..a mix of old and newer of my one and only ..

picture.php

7705budsite44.jpg

picture.php

7705d79.jpg

7705harvest.jpg

7705harvest2.jpg

xUUx

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks the bomb GP...man its nice to hit my IC and see this thread :woohoo:
...wakin up and bakin me a half ffa half bubba joint...just got done workin in the playaground...room work tonight should be a snap...mostly veg work.
this J has me twisted :joint:
nothin like a early salad ;)
peace-T-

xOOx

LOL

i forgot all about sigmund! i used to love that show..sigggmund the seaaamonster..few hits of sigmund bud and you'll feel exactly like you did at that time..cause u forget everything forward (if that's where you want to be, that is) lol

..was that on before or after land of the lost...

hey, has any1 seen my dugout?

chaka.gif

"CHA-KA SMOKE, CHA-KA LIKE BUD"

xUUx

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
good work grape punched

tona I like those drawings you did. I like the graffiti style

damn guys I am pushing some plants out longer than usual, and I watered them all this morning when I got home one of the Lifesavers was busted in half. I did not have it staked properly....

peace
jip

peace
jip

U

ureapwhatusow

Well since I lost my space i wont have any new pictures anytime soon

but until then i can rummage through plenty of old ones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status