What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone interested in a 1OZ SHOTGLASS fun grow?

b10narybud

Anyone interested in possibly doing a 1oz FUN ONLY...shotglass grow?

the point of this would be to see who could get the biggest plant and what not out of growing a plant in a 1oz...shotglass. Or...anything that has a 1oz root capacity? Just to see what these...WEEDS...are capable of....

if weeds can grow in cracks of rocks...WE CAN DO THIS TOO!

Post up if your interested. If enough people are interested i'll add more later and possible make it a contest!

b10narybud

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'll have my lowryder # 2 seeds within the week and will be starting my PC grow....perfect spot for me to do it..so..yes..I"M GAME....just so you know it's not jsut an idea..i'll be participating as well.

b10narybud

sorry...whats this big bud? hormone? fert? anyone wanna explain? I figured it'd be a NO RULES contest..just as long as the roots are in the shot glass.....

maybe..its something i need to rethink. Can you explain what it is?

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
b10narybud said:
sorry...whats this big bud? hormone? fert? anyone wanna explain? I figured it'd be a NO RULES contest..just as long as the roots are in the shot glass.....

maybe..its something i need to rethink. Can you explain what it is?

he was kidding. its a strain

b10narybud

Drainage would be allowed......

Just as long as the space the roots occupy is no larger than 1OZ....any shape or form is acceptable....
soil...hydro...fucking pubic hair medium as far as i care....just as long as the roots are limited to 1 ounce space......

So yes..drainage in a hydro is allowed.....or dcw...you name it.

**ok.....i guess i dont care what strain either....*....

b10narybud

OH...Big Bud...made me think...

Maybe we can base the the contest on......:

1. Total Plant Growth/Weight
2. Total Harvest Size
3. Dankosity
4. Design

some..or all of those catergories...

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
lol, cant wait to see some shotglass hydro set ups :bat:

id be very amazed if anyone actually comes anywhere near to harvesting

J

JackKerouac

If drainage is allowed, I am totally doing coco!

I'm on this suckas.

b10narybud

a shotglass..is the PREFERRED method.....but, it dont have to be. Anything 1ounce would be cool. It'll be a lot more diversified and interesting that way.........

wasnt thinking when i posted it.....sorry.... i'm starting to get stolked...at least you guys here are positive...and are up to the challenge.....

all i got was negativity from my last forum.....and i really think..i'm now gonna be a ACTIVE ICMAG member..and a passive....*other forum*..memeber.......

It was the other way around this morning..but i think that has since changed.

Dont let me down guys!

J

JackKerouac

Breezy420 said:
How are you going to get drainage on that shotglass spreading seed!

I am sure with soil that small, you water until moist and let it evaporate off.

The logistics of this contest are driving me crazy.

Does it have to be a seed, or can it be a cutting? The tiniest cutting EVAR.

Last edited:

b10narybud

thats the shit right there man....ebb and flow.....

i love the enthusiasm guys....

Well...Cutting or seed......

Preferred method: SEED
But, if you cant do a seed, a cutting will do.

I'd like to do seed because if we get enough people interested in this to do this.......It'd be great to set a...START DATE..and have everybody start germination of seeds all at one time..so we can all post and compare our plants...at the SAME AGE.........

Maybe...if your doing a cutting..you have to wait a little longer to start?

I'd like to keep everything as even as possible..to not the different methods and grow rates of SAME AGE PLANTS

pico

Veteran
I was thinking more along the lines of 8 pieces of hydroton. But then again I was kidding. That would be a sight thought, 1 ounce ebb flow. Maybe I will try it. I need the smallest water pump in the world.

It might be a good idea to cover the shotglass with black plastic or something so light doesn't fuck up the small ammount of roots you do have.

Latest posts

Latest posts