What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star, Smoke report.

G

She's my frien mang. Sittin here feelin lost at home. Care free. Very relaxed. Wondering? Fully Baked. Enjoying every min. It's all good. :joint: I NEED a better camera.

G

very nice my friend....im thinking of getting sensi-star what is the flavor like....what about the yield

G

Well I found out why I was trippin. It is about three weeks pre-me. It should be done in a couple weeks, then I'll do another report. Flavor, it's not bad, but not done, so I'll wait to give you a more complete accurate report when fin. Right now they smell up the whole yard with Sweet lemony citrus kinda smell. Sorry for the bad report. I had a ball. It should yeild high in the right environment. :wave:

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
joeshmoe said:
It should yeild high in the right environment.

The Sensi Star is an average to low yielder, but that looks like the right environment to me, basking in the sun. Tell me, what do the people in that next door condo think about your giant plants?

G

I pulled a couple... they do dry up light. Overall yeild...average. I guess I done ok then... I'll post a shot of a couple smelling up the house.

G

NORCAL KGB/ S.Star... reply

NORCAL KGB/ S.Star... reply

Low to average yield... sounds right to me. I guess I done OK then. Heres 2 drying, one ready any day now.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Those are some super nice sensi star plants you got there!! Congrats on the harvest=) Iam sure you will dearly enjoy your fruits of labour!! Keep up the great work, Iam supposibly getting some sensi star from a friend anyday now, I will post up a smoke report as well once I sample the product.. Keep it safe, keep on growing and growing!!!!!!!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice, resurrecting a 10 year old thread! Never grown sensi star, puffed it once, nothing verified and not grown that well. I have not seen it for sale in quite some time.

iTarzan

I had the one that won the cup. I lost it to broad mites before I ever got to flower it out. Then the guy that gave it to me lost his too. I don't really know what I lost but evidently it was something special.

Back in circa 1990 I used to get Sensi Star or Sour Diesel from a delivery service when I went up there. That was the 2 best things they had. They were both excellent.

Nice thread resurrection.

I don't see any new threads on SS. Sometimes I wish that cut came my way again. I seem to be stretched thin caring for what I have now. Especially with an OG exploration spree. There is so much new stuff old would be new again though.