What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2018

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
What happens to this Barcelona cup now that cannabis is illegal in Spain?

Nothing, because Cannabis never was legal in Spain, it has not recently become illegal, nothing has changed.

There are at least 3 cups running over Spannabis weekend, all much higher profile than ours with posters everywhere, "celebrity" judges and assosciated bullshit.

We on the other hand are running a discrete straight cup for no commercial gain, the final scoring votes all open for everybody to see, no insultingly stupid "celebrity judges" nonsense and no feds. Friends of ours who some people consider "celebrities" have always been a part of the 420, we just treat them like everybody else, as it should be.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn right Chaos,,,,
i aint made an album for over 6 years,lol,lol and forget about the singles,,lol,lol......

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
A friend had reserved a couple of Hash packs for one of these cups... "a well known club" just tried to charge him THREE THOUSAND EUROS for 2 packs ..........

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah come now, admit it, you want one of those Superbowl style rings.

I choked on coffee when I read Berner was going.

Pretty much sums it up. Hope English Cut wins a wack of awards but otherwise Masters and MOR look like clownshows.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear BioCup isn't as horrible as it was.

But looking at the winners you need advert money to even place.

The MOM Cup looks ridiculous. 100+g of extract for an entry.

Ours cups have the reputation just a gnat's ass hair above most of our seedbanks.

bannana man

Nothing, because Cannabis never was legal in Spain, it has not recently become illegal, nothing has changed.

There are at least 3 cups running over Spannabis weekend, all much higher profile than ours with posters everywhere, "celebrity" judges and assosciated bullshit.

We on the other hand are running a discrete straight cup for no commercial gain, the final scoring votes all open for everybody to see, no insultingly stupid "celebrity judges" nonsense and no feds. Friends of ours who some people consider "celebrities" have always been a part of the 420, we just treat them like everybody else, as it should be.
I c mag cup is cup of all cups nothing compares . I love how it works , transparency

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I c mag cup is cup of all cups nothing compares . I love how it works , transparency

Well there is that... also, it must be said, we do not charge E2,000 or E1,500 for a judges pack* for a bent cup... Shame on those who are doing this for greed, bling and bullshit.

*and a free hat, I forgot the free hat.

mack 10

Veteran
Can we get an idea where base is gonna be?
You don't have to tell us the name of club
But general area would help.
Don't want to book a hotel that is miles away.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read "around Placa Catalunya" earlier, so I've booked an airbnb in the vicinity

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Right, it's around Placa Catalunya, if you get a place 5-10 min away from Placa Catalunya you can't be more than around 15 min away. 1 km radius around that place was the aproximate location info so far.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Near Pl Catalunya, also L1 and L2 Metro lines... Google and download genplano.pdf for the Metro map of Barcelona

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Hello everyone!!

Very happy of the ICMAG Cup come to my city. I hope everything is perfect this year. I wish all the best for the participants and for the organization of the event.

Best vibes from Barca!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts