What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GreenSanta's Pollen Chucking Lab

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Those some beautiful plants man! That last photo I'm not even sure what I'm seeing, is that trichomes growing off a pistil?! :yoinks:

Green Santa

yeah that is what I am thinking! the digital microscope I have is not quite good enough to get a clear shot or I was not patient enough, but I never knew pistils could grow trichs unless those are something other than trichomes!?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
They look just like trichomes to me, but yeah I cannot remember ever seeing them grow from pistils directly like that. What strain is that if ya don't mind me asking? They are super crystally.

Green Santa

( Memory Loss X Thunk ) X Cuvee Pics are from a couple of them I think I cant remember which is which.

I was hoping the Cuvee would bring down flower time but not really, the thai genetics are really dominant in my Memory Loss X Thunk cross.

I had 4 sisters going, 3 left, the first one came down 2 days ago around day 100 I think or close to, 2 of them are getting close to ready like maybe 2 weeks and one of them is straight white pistils and she look like she would need another 2 months but she probably won't get it.

I made seeds with a couple of them but I do not think I will work this line, probably a dead end. I have other more exciting stuff in the making. I ll post pics of flowers soon...

Green Santa

(Memory Loss X Thunk) X Cuvee
This plant is sitting at around day 98 I think, I chopped this bud early because I want to smoke it and look at it.

Not much yield on her because her 2 sisters kind of took over the lights. But I think she is the nicest of 4, I think she probably needs 2 more weeks... Super oily and very wonderful piney-ish and lemon-ish terps, fairly complex smell.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010743.jpg
    P1010743.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010750.jpg
    P1010750.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 23