Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > The IC Organic Growers Community Thread.

Thread Title Search
The IC Organic Growers Community Thread. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2016, 12:58 AM #791
delicorganic

delicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the roughdelicorganic is a jewel in the rough
Cool og kush-r.p blue dream-h.s.o panama-ace

i'd like to thanks the community for all the knowledge about organics..
with love from a hiding greek organic grower.

του βούρκου λιβανίζετε την μπόχα!"
-Κ.Βάρναλης

-greek red landrace sativa-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337622

-Nevilles haze(Mr.nice)+Panama(ACE)-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337132

Last edited by delicorganic; 09-16-2016 at 02:14 AM..
delicorganic is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2016, 05:12 AM #792
RiddleMeThis
Connoisseur in Training

RiddleMeThis has a spectacular aura aboutRiddleMeThis has a spectacular aura aboutRiddleMeThis has a spectacular aura aboutRiddleMeThis has a spectacular aura about
Greenway Biotech nutrients/amendments, anyone use them? Wondering if their products are any good (blood, bone, etc)
RiddleMeThis is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2016, 06:18 PM #793
Biggobelly

Biggobelly will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
Greenway Biotech nutrients/amendments, anyone use them? Wondering if their products are any good (blood, bone, etc)
Wondering the same here, RMT. I've seen a lot of their "Organic" amendments on Amazon. Haven't had the guts to purchase them yet.
Biggobelly is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 08:38 PM #794
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, what a great thread full of gorgeous pics.
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 10:34 AM #795
BicycleJoe

BicycleJoe is on a distinguished road
Hello Folks new indoor grower here. I am running LOS. I am here because of Clack and Mountain Organics thread on another forum. I go by the forum names Theophrastus and Paracelsus elsewhere, since those names are taken here I am using my RL nickname Bicycle Joe. This is my first post here.

I need a quick answer about the Veg light period. Since day 1 my lights have been on 24/7 but this afternoon I have a visitor coming for a housing inspection. I have once every 3 years. I want to put the plants in the closet while they are here.

5 hours at the most.

In the unlikely event they arrive on time it could be as little as 15 minutes until they leave. They are giving me a 5 hour window in the afternoon when they will arrive.

What I want to do is put them back on 24/7 as soon as they leave.

1) Will that stress the plants?
2). Will the plant at just less than 26 days above ground go into flower with 5 hours or less of total darkness?
3) Lastly can I go back to 24/7 or do I have to stay on 19/5

​​​​​​​thank you friends
BicycleJoe is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 12:46 PM #796
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicycleJoe View Post
Hello Folks new indoor grower here. I am running LOS. I am here because of Clack and Mountain Organics thread on another forum. I go by the forum names Theophrastus and Paracelsus elsewhere, since those names are taken here I am using my RL nickname Bicycle Joe. This is my first post here.

I need a quick answer about the Veg light period. Since day 1 my lights have been on 24/7 but this afternoon I have a visitor coming for a housing inspection. I have once every 3 years. I want to put the plants in the closet while they are here.

5 hours at the most.

In the unlikely event they arrive on time it could be as little as 15 minutes until they leave. They are giving me a 5 hour window in the afternoon when they will arrive.

What I want to do is put them back on 24/7 as soon as they leave.

1) Will that stress the plants?
2). Will the plant at just less than 26 days above ground go into flower with 5 hours or less of total darkness?
3) Lastly can I go back to 24/7 or do I have to stay on 19/5

​​​​​​​thank you friends
1. No
2. No
3. Doesnt matter

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.