What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
YES, I know....you must all be thinking I've lost it! :bat: After having the first pet pic contest, I was left not being able to choose winners, they were just ALL TOO CUTE! Well, we'll just take it to poll, like before, and let the community decide winners.

So many have wonderful pets which, from the previous contest, seem to be very photogenic, and we all love and cherish our pets, for they give us such comforting companionship, we are proud of our pets and want to share our loved ones with our fellow growers here, so let's do it again! :jump: :woohoo:

This time around I'd like to ask a few things:

1. Please, if you entered a pic of your pet in the previous contest which has already been judged, please get your camera out and provide a 'new' entry. Should be fun doing that, and the contest is going to run awhile, so there's time for you to take some fresh pics! Get creative!

2. There will be 3 categories in the poll:

Feline.....Canine....and Other

3. There will be finalists selected for the poll, and yes, I'll do my best to narrow them down for voting on.

4. You may make multiple entries, no worries.

5. The contest will run for about 2 weeks. You all know it's hard for me to be exact to the day...lol...but will be no less than 2 weeks.

6. Prizes....yes....what's up for grabs??????? Haven't quite decided that yet, but will definitely be some excellent beanage! :woohoo: I'll announce the exact prizes when the voting threads are created in a couple weeks.

Well, that's about all I can think of....so....let's see some lovely pets! :jump:

Above all...let's have some fun with this!

:dance:
dg

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Dutchgrown, you and Gypsy sure are generous individuals... this will be a blast getting to see all the babies again :cool::yes: Thanks you two !

3legdog

Great news !

Great news !

Wow Dg your a Saint. i was so wanting to show off my pups... contest or otherwise & now you have made it twice as fun :woohoo: Many thanks & count me in for a few entries :yes: Take care 3ld :wave:

:wave: all :joint:
How abou that ?

Sorry about the backgroung :pointlaug:
this pic is quite old but I decided to put it here for a while :sasmokin:
More photos later :sasmokin: :chin:

Last edited:
G

Pet Contest 2

Pet Contest 2

Here is My entry. They truley are spoiled,My best friends believe it or not.
Us old hippies must keep our circles small. Esp Depending on ones line of work. Of course I know what they want before they do.
The Shitzu has an awful cute overbite and the Doxy is just plain chubby :}
In a good waY.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Such cute faces! They speak so much just through a facial expression! Do this....look into each of those faces, Yeah, like Anubis' dog....can you see the same sign on his forehead that I see...it says 'I'm a CLOWN' written all over the place! LOL

And James-Bong....in the first pic I could have swore I heard that cute little one say....'can i be a doberman when I grow up?' Just KIDDING!!!!!! Don't send her over to nip at my heels...she looks like she could protect some ground! :eek:

And mothra...you have 2 cuties too, but I think they are deciding on who's the Denise the Menace and who gets blamed.

Just having a bit of fun, don't mean to offend anyone, hope no offense was taken...is all in jest! LOL

Thanks for posting up your pics. Keep them coming! :woohoo:

:friends:
dg

J

James-Bong

She thinks she is a full size doberman.. my Wife is expecting, maggie has become very protective....

G

Nala The shitzu is the comic and cant stand Rooster Getting any attention.
Cant turn around and not see her on my heels even though she was in a deep sleep.
Rooster on the other hand Is more Mature and Knows she is the One.
Talking about Yappers, Oh my

As far as Offence DG , We Know Its not in Your Nature

GrowingGoo

Thank You for the oppurtunity of another contest!

Here is my "little" cat Snickers. She is definitely the King Size Snickers, as she weighs in at 20 lbs now.

Here she is after taking her first hit of Train Wreck!

Here she is after her last hit of Train Wreck!

Good Luck To Everyone! :wave:

Growing Goo

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
LMAO...what a funny cat! She is looking completely WRECKED on the
Trainwreck! :biglaugh:

Thanks for entering your Snickers kitty!

:wave:
dg

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I missed the last one so here's one of my faithful friend, Puddin the wonderdog.

She's been with me for 12 years now and is a true velcro dog. A once in a lifetime Shih Tzu.

G

The Cat Lady's Kitties

The Cat Lady's Kitties

I'd like to enter two of my babies.

First up is Katmai. This beautiful boy was one of my first rescues. He is very shy, so I've never tried to adopt him out. I have his mother and one of his littermates, as well. He's about 6 years old.

Next is Isis. She used to live in my shop; after losing a couple of other shop cats to coyotes, I brought her home because she is too sweet to lose. She's one of my smallest cats and loves to cuddle. This stuffed tiger (which is actually a gigantic puppet) was one of her favorite snuggle spots in my shop. She's about 4 years old.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh how funny BenderBob....looks as limp as a rag-doll. LOL Maybe your kitty
got into some of your stash??? :joint:

:dance:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts