What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabutter In 7 Easy Steps!

KillBillbuds

Great Thread!

Great Thread!

Great thread Haschishin! Simple & easy! Here's my first go at it.

It consists mostly of Romulan popcorn buds & Cherry Thai sugar trim. :yummy:

wikidcalibudgrl

wow!! i gotta get some plactic freezer bags to put my trim in, probably got a couple oz of trim and small pop buds stashed away from the nebulas :yummy:then,,, IT'S BUDDA TIME!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Vey nice thred Haschishin!!!

G

I have lots of leaves from a female plant, that was flowering outdoors for a week or two.

Are these leaves usefull?

yonder.

G

flowering for a week or 2? i wouldn't think so.. unless somehow it had a lot of trichomes....

G

does cannabutter actually taste ok? and once it is made the thc is activated right?....
so in theory (really nasty) if someone were to just eat a chunk of cannabutter, it would get them high?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yup. I realized that thc doesn't need activated to be absorbed and effective through the stomach and small intestine. I always thought the thc needed to be activated by heat before consumption and now know better, six or seven years later to be exact. So yes cold cannabutter would get you buzzed.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
would prolly make you puke though as you would prolly end up chomping down enough for 20 cookies in one gobful lol...

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
mean mr.mustard said:
Yup. I realized that thc doesn't need activated to be absorbed and effective through the stomach and small intestine. I always thought the thc needed to be activated by heat before consumption and now know better, six or seven years later to be exact. So yes cold cannabutter would get you buzzed.
the making of cannabutter is when it gets heated or activated for the Thc to bond with the fat Cells. then its way easyer for your body to digest.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
wang chung said:
does cannabutter actually taste ok? and once it is made the thc is activated right?....
so in theory (really nasty) if someone were to just eat a chunk of cannabutter, it would get them high?
yes get u really high. have a fun ride dont eat a whole batch unless its not that potent or high grade meaning made with hash or buds or keif. I like to use keif very fast and makes for a nice potent high thats pure and has none(or very little) plant flavor.

G

Well everyone I am excited to see this recipe has been recieved this well.

Thank you all for the kinds words. And remember, Don't let your special edibles mix up with the ones for your kids teacher!

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Haschishin said:
...And remember, Don't let your special edibles mix up with the ones for your kids teacher!

Hilarious. Hurry up man and get your 50 posts so you can chat.

GreatLakes THC :wave:

G

Nice guide with all the pics Haschishin, you made everything very easy for me to understand whilst baked...This should be a sticky. :)

I remember eating brownies one time and feeling that I was falling into and becoming one with the chair...I ended up falling asleep. Good times.

G

GreatLakes THC said:
Hurry up man and get your 50 posts so you can chat.

GreatLakes THC :wave:
Ahhh I was wondering why I couldnt get in there, thx for the info, I'll be there ASAP!
blue said:
Nice guide with all the pics Haschishin, you made everything very easy for me to understand whilst baked...This should be a sticky. :)

I remember eating brownies one time and feeling that I was falling into and becoming one with the chair...I ended up falling asleep. Good times.
Thanks man, Lol and I know what you mean the high from these edibles is out of this world

great thread. i made some last weekend and it was amazing. the thing is that when you use the water most of the horrible nasty taste goes away whn you dump the water. i mean it definately aint no land o lakes but it is a whole lot better than the saute method which i by the way will never use again.

THANKS!!! :woohoo:

G

It was suggested to me to try and find butter with as high a fat count as possible. French butter, some special cow or something. I was just wondering if anyone tried fancy butter.

abeat- i use decent organic butter. i am pretty keen cook and french butter can is outstanding but it really doesnt matter so much with this technique. good run of the mill whole butter is good. i mean you really do not want it much stronger. from a half oz of trim. i made 24 cookies and no one wanted two. most wished they'd only had a half. these weren't lightweights either.

best
rp

i should also say that i only used half of the butter i made. so there is a whole nother stick in there ready to use.

it was good trim though.