What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #4: GYPSY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY MIX BREEDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I couldn't win an ass kicking contest against a 1 legged man if I had to. No luck here> lol
But I'll guess SOMA seeds just to join in. Thanks for the contest. It really keeps things intresting.

I just planted 8 germinated Gysps mm strain mix, will make agrow log on hear along with sourbubble soon.
Tell us soon!!! I want to know what im growing so I can decide to keep it as amother plant or just flower it!

let me tell you.....my guess

let me tell you.....my guess

I am in the finishing stages of flowering of plants that came almost entirely from the MMMix. Folks, let me tell you that it is not my skills, but these are the nicest plants I have grown...amend that...best buds I have produced. There may be one or two Grape Punch in the batch, but I enjoyed the hell out of these...and the enjoyment is about to be put into jars, and saved. There is a lemon/grapefruit smelling sativa dom blend in there....my buddy is crazy about it, and he got three or four of my second package. At the same time, i planted a mandala seed or two, but I clearly have no idea what I have. They finish pretty quickly,and are huge producers.

MY Guess.....reeferman.....but, I am guessing.

When i know where these came from, I will buy some more because that grapefruitlemon sativa is uh, incredibly popular.

At any rate, have fun and share the knowledge as to who these came from.
WH

Status
Not open for further replies.