What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Okay all you graphics folks....here's the deal, we need a striking drop dead gorgeous poster for the
IC Mag 420 Grower's & Breeder's Cup for 2006...yeah, we are going to start planning a bit earlier this year
and have things really organized with alot of activities for everyone next year, so....we need HIGH QUALITY
art work...something that will be suitable for a large glossy poster. Please submit your artwork here
in this thread for consideration.

Now...for the best part....the winner receives *drum roll please*............

151223sour2.JPG

151223sour1.JPG

151223sour3.JPG

(above pics by Rezdog)

20 SCHROOMY DEEZE SEEDS
which have been generously donated for this contest by....yes, you guessed it....REZDOG! :friends:

Rezdog said:
Schroomy Deeze: a very limited edition hybrid we like to call SCHROOMY DEEZE
It's the fabulous Schrom (Romulan/Cloumbian) by Schrooomy against Sour Diesel,
hence the name....
Flower's gonna' run 56-75 days,and it will be astounding herb!

The contest is over whenever 'we' see something that grabs us!!! We means Gypsy and I :biglaugh:

There are no guidelines....but of course should be something that depicts the event nicely.
Smoke something goooood and let your creativity begin!

Come on........Show us what you've GOT!

:wave:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Moved thread......doh!!!!!!

Moved thread......doh!!!!!!

Moving this thread to the 420 Cup forum...where it really belongs....just finished off a bud I stashed of ECSD from Smokey, guess you all know I'm really stoned when I have to move my own thread :biglaugh:

:joint:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oooops.....More info............

Oooops.....More info............

Sorry I wasn't specific before...but, there is no need to include all the text (such as the date and venue location)...any info which is subject to change for next year just leave space within your design for that info's inclusion at a later time.

Here's a pic of this year's 2005 poster in case anyone would like to see what it looked like so you can tell what sort of info will be included.

Thanks!
:joint:
dg

marimbas

im gonna work so hard in that =) get prepared, but DG can you please upload a high resolution logo picture, and gypsys signature high resolution as well... please
Anyways see ya around

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
hey marimbas.....will see if GL or Pittbull can provide that, all this graphics stuff is waaaayyy over my head...I am completely illiterate to graphics design or what is required........that's why I asked for you guys to do it! :biglaugh:

:friends:
dg

G

Ok here goes

Ok here goes

We can have multiple submissions right?

Here is what I have been working on the past few days...

I hope this is what you are looking for Dutchgrown, If you could PM me any pointers that would be greatly appreciated :smile: :wave:

Oh I forgot, The images of the Bud are (c) SmokeyPufmaster and the building (c) BOG :wink:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I would love to get those headers etc. as gifs with a transparent background...anyone have them in the gallery? GL didnt have and I dont know where else to look ... FJ

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Well... i suck with photoshop.... but i wittingly employed a good friend (lol gave him some bong rips) to try his skills out...

Give me a few days, ill sumbit an entry.

take care,
bartender187

G

ok ok

ok ok

im going to get into this one.. i think i may have a chance to win this ..lol well maybe not .. but ya can never tell unless ya try .. so thats what im gonna do ... and i hope all put effort in this ,, it would be cool to see ppl's ideas
:friends:

Mojave Dave

I'll give it a go! I have been designing commercial Web sites and corporate logos for a dozen years. It would be helpful if I could find a link to one or more of the past posters so I could get an idea what's needed. I can't find any links. Also, it would helpful to know what sort of images are dancing in your heads, but that wouldn't be fair. *smile*
I'll have something in the next two or three days. See if you like it...if not, I'll have another go for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts